1997-98 UD Memorable Moments / Game Dated Question.

sgt_pepper

Amatuer Footballer
Real Name
MaK
probably missing something really obvious, but i wouldnt mind some clarification on this set/s.
i cant seem to find a checklist for the 'memorable moments' set? this one: 1997-98 Upper Deck GLENN ROBINSON MEMORABLE MOMENTS #6 | eBay
then, are the 'game dated' memorable moments related at all to the set above? these ones: 97-98 UD Game Dated Memorable Moments Kevin Garnett | eBay
they seem to have very different looks, and the game dated seem to be more of a limited parrallel set as opposed to the memorable moments insert set?
also, ive seen the above game dated set #ed /125 aswell as /100. how many runs are there?
thanks.

I have about 8 of the Game Dated Memorable Moments Foil (The KG one). They are exactly like the 97/98 UD base cards but have a foil finish like the "Fleer Metal" type cards. They are listed as a 1:1500 pull and i think there are over 30 cards in the MM foil set. As for the other ones i'm not sure. But i am pretty sure they are unrelated.

I have about 8 of the Game Dated Memorable Moments Foil (The KG one). They are exactly like the 97/98 UD base cards but have a foil finish like the "Fleer Metal" type cards. They are listed as a 1:1500 pull and i think there are over 30 cards in the MM foil set. As for the other ones i'm not sure. But i am pretty sure they are unrelated.

yep. thats what i thought. there are exactly 30 in the set. also just found the checklist for the other ones. theyre 97-98 collectors choice.
do you know about the different #ed runs in the game dated? i thought they were all just #/100?
thanks.

Back
Top Bottom