1997-98 Michael Jordan PMG Green hits eBay!!!!

check out the chipping! that has been sitting in a box for 17 years!!!!!

the seller has 22 negs in the last 6 months lol

for someone who doesnt collect NBA or know much about it, what makes this card worth that much?

that card variant has only 10 copies (of the green). Jordan is one of the most wanted/collected players, and numbered cards in the 90s were extremely rare back then too....

@ozballer23 @mattharper85 PMG's are notorious for that chipping.

Thats why the BGS 9.5 red sold for $45,000 even though theres 90 of them in the world.

It would have definitely come out of the pack like that.

Neg feedback and chipping aside, Im guessing $65k for this one.

Ive been looking for a hobby box that these come out of for 5 years now, and can never find any.

I cant even imagine the feeling pulling the holy grail of bball cards, like that.

I think most people buy those boxes hoping to pull the MJ or Kobe Red. It wouldnt even cross my mind that youd ever pull the MJ Green. Maybe a dud player green, but MJ? No way!!!!

Wow! And the seller was trying to sell the box earlier for 2.5k without luck. How lucky is that!?!

The Neg feedback he has have 22 from one buyer alone..

that card variant has only 10 copies (of the green). Jordan is one of the most wanted/collected players, and numbered cards in the 90s were extremely rare back then too....

Couldn't agree more.

If this was legit, definitely the holy grail of cards.

Jordan's Exquisites are amazing, but they're not from his playing days, hence why I think this card is no.1 next to his 98 UD Jersey Auto and Flair 1/1s.

@ozballer23 @mattharper85 PMG's are notorious for that chipping.

Thats why the BGS 9.5 red sold for $45,000 even though theres 90 of them in the world.

It would have definitely come out of the pack like that.

Neg feedback and chipping aside, Im guessing $65k for this one.

Ive been looking for a hobby box that these come out of for 5 years now, and can never find any.

I cant even imagine the feeling pulling the holy grail of bball cards, like that.

I think most people buy those boxes hoping to pull the MJ or Kobe Red. It wouldnt even cross my mind that youd ever pull the MJ Green. Maybe a dud player green, but MJ? No way!!!!
yeah somethings going on there as the seller ended the listing

Back
Top Bottom