1996 Futera Frontliners?

centralcoast76

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Christian
Hello All,

Sorting out my cricket sets and wondering what series of 96 does the frontliners (FL) inserts come under as I cannot find a checklist for them.

Thanks for the help

Regards,
Centralcoast76

hi
they were released in the futera 1996 decider series. and there was a limited run of 5000 with a ratio of 1:12 packs, with only cards numbered 1-1500 available in first day issue.
they were of players:
FL1 C Ambrose, FL2 W akram, FL3 W Younis, FL4 D Fleming, FL5 C McDermott, FL6 C Walsh, FL7 S Warne, FL8 I Bishop, FL9 G McGrath

on the issue of 1st days, I'm chasing SW3 steve waugh platinum.

also i'm just trying to work out how many run machines & platinuims in the 1st day issue?

I think it's 1000 run machines & 250 platinums?

---------- Post added 24-01-2010 at 09:57 AM ----------

hmm, maybe not 250 platinums, I'm starting to think the platinums had 500 of each in regular & 1st day as I have a #290 platinum and i can't see that they would make 300 1st days and 200 regulars, yeah probably 500 each

i think the steve waugh platinums were only in one release, not split over two. and frontliners were both with FDI and regular. someone correct me if im wrong lol

ok I got it now..

Steve Waugh Platinum card ( unsigned) of 500 appeared in the First Day issue series. While the Steve Waugh Platinum Signature Card only appeared in the regular series.

actually there was only 4000 boxes

Back
Top Bottom