1996 Futera Decider cricket - Special Employee Editions

curriejak

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
curriejak
Hello all

Was wondering if anyone has any of the Decider uncut sheets (and maybe other items ?) issued to employees of Futera I presume.

I have a four card uncut sheet of Steve Waugh Platinum cards with the gold sticker across the bottom saying "Certified by futera as a Special Employee edition".

I missed a couple of other uncut sheets with the sticker on them that were on ebay in the last couple years so know there are more of them.

Also chasing any 9 card uncut sheets (Employee edition or not) - I so far have 3 different ones.

Cheers
JC

I have one if the card show ones, are these what you are after?

Hi - not sure what you mean by one of the card show ones ...... the sticker says 'Special Employee edition' so I don't know if they gave them out at card shows.

I'll put a scan of the uncut 4up I have - note the black sticker across the bottom - it is hard to read.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers
John

Decider Employee.jpg

Hi - not sure what you mean by one of the card show ones ...... the sticker says 'Special Employee edition' so I don't know if they gave them out at card shows.

I'll put a scan of the uncut 4up I have - note the black sticker across the bottom - it is hard to read.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers
John

Thanks for looking.

Cheers
John
John there was something like that on gumtree not long ago, if I see any what they worth to pay for them, Mark, I am heading to Perth this week, buying from a few people, I may see some.

Hi again all

Just a bump to see if anyone might have seen any Futera Decider 1996 Employee Special Edition cards / uncut sheets to go with my Master Set.

C'mon there must be some out there !

Cheers
John

Back
Top Bottom