1996 Decider Ponting signature card

bjs127

Cricket card fanatic
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bjs127
Only bought this recently as a spare, as these very rarely come up for sale, but have some other goodies to pay for. So....

1996 Decider - Ricky Ponting Signature Competition Card

Ponting signed 100 of these (#'s 1501-1600) and they were won by the first 100 people who sent in 10 wrappers to Futera.

This is Ponting's first ever signature card. I have numbers 1524 and 1587 - buyer can choose which one they want.

$275 - will take either Paypal or direct deposit.

Brad

Ponting 1.jpg

Ponting 2.jpg

I wonder what it would have went for if he had of declined your BIN and let the auction run as most of the seller's other ones at the time went for a lot less then expected :) eg. the Steve Waugh Platinums/sigs...

The auction was a BIN with best offer, not a live auction, so who knows.

If anyone was wondering the auction was a $350 BIN with best offer and I offered $280 and got it. I am not turning this card for a profit...

The auction was a BIN with best offer, not a live auction, so who knows.

If anyone was wondering the auction was a $350 BIN with best offer and I offered $280 and got it. I am not turning this card for a profit...

Oh ok I thought it was an auction, my mistake:) He ended a lot of his auctions at the time early with BIN. And for what it's worth I wasn't implying that you were turning it for a profit :)

Futera Ricky Ponting Auto. 1996. Perfect. - eBay Individual Cards, Trading Cards, Cricket, Sport. (end time 07-Jan-10 23:42:51 AEDST)

Would appear you are selling at a small loss and not a profit...

Back
Top Bottom