For Sale 1995 Series 1 Force 5 Treasure Set No 18 of 50

Synco

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
eBay User
Deuisamavich
Hey Peoples,
what I have for sale is my 1995 Series 1 Force 5 treasure set. They were by redemption and although 50 sets wer available not all were claimed. If you sent the redemption card in you got the full set of Force 5 signature cards, all the same number. As such they are very rare and don't come up often. Im after $1800 ONO. Any questions please dont hesitate to ask
1995 All 5 Force 5 Signatures back.jpg
1995 All 5 Force 5 COAs.jpg
1995 All 5 Force 5 Signatures.jpg

1995 All 5 Force 5 COAs backs.jpg
1995 All 5 Redemption back.jpg
1995 All 5 Redemption.jpg

Hey Peoples,
what I have for sale is my 1995 Series 1 Force 5 treasure set. They were by redemption and although 50 sets wer available not all were claimed. If you sent the redemption card in you got the full set of Force 5 signature cards, all the same number. As such they are very rare and don't come up often. Im after $1800 ONO. Any questions please dont hesitate to ask

Aewsome, right on the money with price too.
No.18
No.18
No.18

Hey Peoples,

How did it go, sold yet.

How did it go, sold yet.
Hey Dave C,
its been a while, how have you been? I was talking to a guy from Sydney that said he was interested but wanted me to send the cards 1st because he wanted to make sure they were real LOL. Surpise, surprise when i said no I havent heard from him. Im interested in selling but not for nothing. Hows your collection going?

Hey Dave C,
its been a while, how have you been? I was talking to a guy from Sydney that said he was interested but wanted me to send the cards 1st because he wanted to make sure they were real LOL. Surpise, surprise when i said no I havent heard from him. Im interested in selling but not for nothing. Hows your collection going?
Dave, im ok bud, fairly quiet work wise, have some coming up in the next few weeks.
Theres no way known i send cards first, if i was a seller and a newby, and it was a low end card, then thats up to the seller.
I done deals in the past where i can get someone i know to pick the cards up for a cash exchange.
Im surprised theres not more interest.
Has anyone offered you a price.

Dave, im ok bud, fairly quiet work wise, have some coming up in the next few weeks.
Theres no way known i send cards first, if i was a seller and a newby, and it was a low end card, then thats up to the seller.
I done deals in the past where i can get someone i know to pick the cards up for a cash exchange.
Im surprised theres not more interest.
Has anyone offered you a price.

Thats what i thought. With cards this rare there's no way that was happening. We negotiated a price of $1450 before he got weird about it. Surprisingly not much apart from that. I'm in no rush to sell, so I'll wait for the right person. If you happen to know anyone that like this sort of stuff let me know LOL

Thats what i thought. With cards this rare there's no way that was happening. We negotiated a price of $1450 before he got weird about it. Surprisingly not much apart from that. I'm in no rush to sell, so I'll wait for the right person. If you happen to know anyone that like this sort of stuff let me know LOL
Im keen for it, could be a few months, i have a few deals to finnish off first.

Back
Top Bottom