For Sale/For Trade 1994 to 2011 Subsets and inserts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it.. Thurston is gone!!!.. Oh well.. I did snooze on that one hey Dave..

I am cracking a few cases of Strike this year.. So my guess is you might be able to help me with some of my needed Cowboys cards.. :) .. Lucky for me.. The only high end Cowboys is a top prospect!!.. Lucky for you.. Hayne Sig.. Mojo to me.. I intend on pulling one this year.. And a slater.. ;)

just a bump up :)

---------- Post added 03-07-2011 at 06:12 PM ----------

yes sorry Noark i had to let it go,

i wish you all the luck in your cases mate, a bit dissapointing that there is only the tp to get though ???????

i do have a few eels in this set i was hoping to offload all my predictors to buy a case but i had a few things on my plate to deal with and i never had the time to offload them :( i think i am too late to try and get a good $$ for them all as its so close to the release of the new ones.

All good bud.. :)

I'm a little happy about no real sigs for the cowboys.. No one at the moment that really deserves one.. (Bowen and Thurston have enough)..

I think I'll be able to help you out with you eels inserts this year anyhow...........

All good bud.. :)

I'm a little happy about no real sigs for the cowboys.. No one at the moment that really deserves one.. (Bowen and Thurston have enough)..

I think I'll be able to help you out with you eels inserts this year anyhow...........

cheers for that mate, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom