1994 Supporters Choice - Signed Meninga (210/1500) Value

deeze989

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shannon
Any idea how much a 1994 supporters choice signed Mal Meninga card is worth these days?

From my personal collection that's been gathering dust for the last 20+ years, numbered 210/1500, though no idea where the COA or redemption card is.

Any idea how much a 1994 supporters choice signed Mal Meninga card is worth these days?

From my personal collection that's been gathering dust for the last 20+ years, numbered 210/1500, though no idea where the COA or redemption card is.
Shannon, without the certificate, it is only worth about 15-20.

Ah wow, looks like I'll be having a dig through storage again! Thanks for the heads up mate.

Would dynamic ever reissue these...? Assuming not...

Yeah a lot of fakes of these cards around - which has driven down the price of those without the redemption card and certificate.

Too bad you can't find the coa or redemption. Let me know if you do or if you're interested in selling by itself.

Back
Top Bottom