1994 Rugby Card Johnny Raper Signed with Cert EOI

GazDutton

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Gareth
Hey I've got a Signed Card from the Dynamic Rugby League Collectors Cards With Certificate.
Just Looking To Move it On and Wondering What its Worth? it's No.54/200. I've Inherited These Cards and Theres Many Others In The Album Just Wondering If Someone Could Help With Value. I Will Attach Photos.
Best Contact Would Be Text,Alternatively my email is [email protected]
Mob No. 0404110199
Cards will be sent Registered Post if sold. Thanks

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4121.jpg

IMG_4122.jpg

IMG_4123.jpg

Great card!!

These were only available to Dynamic Club Members, not in boxes or packets. Having the COA is very good. Never having owned or sold one of these I could only hazard a guess at $400 + but there would be plenty on this forum with a better idea than me.

If you have any Canberra signature cards from this era I may be interested.

Good luck with the sale!!

Great card!!

These were only available to Dynamic Club Members, not in boxes or packets. Having the COA is very good. Never having owned or sold one of these I could only hazard a guess at $400 + but there would be plenty on this forum with a better idea than me.

If you have any Canberra signature cards from this era I may be interested.

Good luck with the sale!!

Thanks For the Reply. I Don't have any like the Johnny Raper, I have These ones Of Canberra. Thanks

Please send me a text or email and I can send photos of all the cards I have. thanks

That’s all good. There is a signed version of the Stuart gold card which I need.

The plain gold cards are $10-15 each.

The Raper, I am not sure but would suggest $400 with the COA, maybe more.

COA is completely different to the one in this thread but Dynamic were never super consistent. Chalk and cheese though

https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/threads/1994-john-raper-collector-card.151980/

Who knows with Dynamic. So many shady back door deals, numbered cards issued twice (regularly). Such a shame because they were well ahead of their time and produced some magnificent cards that should be worth a bit now.

Regarding the Raper, I heard one version that only 50 were signed but have also heard 200 were signed which is more consistent with this current thread.

If it is the latter, I think that keeps value down a bit and I would find it hard to place this cards value higher than the 08 Centenary.

Last edited:
Who knows with Dynamic. So many shady back door seals, numbered cards issued twice (regularly). Such a shame because they were well ahead of their time and produced some magnificent cards that should be worth a bit now.

Regarding the Raper, I heard one version that only 50 were signed but have also heard 200 were signed which is more consistent with this current thread.

If it is the latter, I think that keeps value down a bit and I would find it hard to place this cards value higher than the 08 Centenary.

This one is dated 1994 but the other is dated 1996 ???? That certificate is more like the Lamb / Meninga certificate .....

Wonder why they are dated 2 years apart for the same card ???

No idea.

It is a 1994 card.

I know that the gold signature cards from series 1 in 94 came without COA but you could request one from Dynamic.

I thought that the Raper was only available to Dynamic Club members, perhaps a COA was supplied after the fact or perhaps it is just another example of Dynamic.

No idea.

It is a 1994 card.

I know that the gold signature cards from series 1 in 94 came without COA but you could request one from Dynamic.

I thought that the Raper was only available to Dynamic Club members, perhaps a COA was supplied after the fact or perhaps it is just another example of Dynamic.
Brendan/Gareth, the certificate is definetly legit.
There were 2 different ones, the one is pic, was only used for the 50 cards allocated for the prize draw for dynamic members.
If you were lucky enough to get 1, you were also issued with a certificate from Dynamic stating exactly that.
Dates are spot on.
Value, well how much do you want to pay for it ??????????
some would say 800, some 1500, with out the dynamic stating the details, I would say 1000-1200, it is not a low number.
Anyone want to buy a box of 94 series 1.
How much would someone pay if there were others like these out there, from that legend set.

Why are some certificates dated in 96 though Dave?

I had heard only 50 signed but the one depicted is higher than 50 so that would indicate more than 50 signed, who knows with Dynamic.

Further, these were never in packets or boxes were they?

Why are some certificates dated in 96 though Dave?

I had heard only 50 signed but the one depicted is higher than 50 so that would indicate more than 50 signed, who knows with Dynamic.

Further, these were never in packets or boxes were they?
Rumour that a redemption was used to get them, as in a previous thread, it happened in late 94, I know because I used to see a lass that worked there.
It was heady times, eventually they started intrepid as DK and Katrina talked about and Intrepid started, hence why there are 2 different certificates.
Only 50 cards were available to prize draw, it could have been 1-10, 12, 14, 26, 27, 35-40 ,53-65 who knows.
Some were given to club ceo's at the time just like the club folders.
JR MIGHT EVEN OWN THE FIRST 5 OF THEM.

Last edited:
Rumour that a redemption was used to get them, as in a previous thread, it happened in late 94, I know because I used to see a lass that worked there.
It was heady times, eventually they started intrepid as DK and Katrina talked about and Intrepid started, hence why there are 2 different certificates.
Only 50 cards were available to prize draw, it could have been 1-10, 12, 14, 26, 27, 35-40 ,53-65 who knows.
Any idea on the value ? Cheers

some pics of dynamic letter and certificate and card.

dynamic raper 001.JPG

dynamic raper 002.JPG

dynamic raper 005.JPG

dynamic raper 006.JPG

I knew a bloke who used to stock the vending machines. I was told (years later) never buy from the machines because they were all searched stock, packets with hits had a slight variant and some dealers, reps etc would search, take the ‘hit’ packets and dump the rest into machines.

I wish I had known this at the time, many gold coins of mine went into those machines!!

I was also unaware until Katrina / Steve sold up that the gold cards from series 1 94 were also able to have a COA issued.

Back
Top Bottom