For Sale 1994 Masters Authentic COA Redemption Steve Renouf Autographed trading card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca82

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark McGuinness
eBay User
maccaunited82
Hi,

Looking at selling my 1994 Masters Steve Renouf signed trading card for $800 ono

Anyone interested?

Cheers,
IMG_2111.JPG
IMG_2112.JPG

Last edited:
Hi,

Looking at selling my 1994 Masters Steve Renouf signed trading card for $800 ono

Anyone interested?

Cheers,
IMG_2111.JPG
IMG_2112.JPG

Mark you can understand how members can be cautious about a 3 card set that is unnumbered on the auto and the other cards. Dynamic had a bad habit during the day of making multiples of the same numbered auto cards and yes others without numbers.

Mark you can understand how members can be cautious about a 3 card set that is unnumbered on the auto and the other cards. Dynamic had a bad habit during the day of making multiples of the same numbered auto cards and yes others without numbers.
you're right on Dave, I have an Original Terry Lamb MVP with original A4 certificate numbered 2.
Someone else came out and said they had the same one years ago.
This was a common thing with Dynamic.
I also have a numbered large Tim brasher Cel card. 1/500.
Apparently he did not sign or number them.
I also have some very obscure items that dynamic did not release to the public.

you're right on Dave, I have an Original Terry Lamb MVP with original A4 certificate numbered 2.
Someone else came out and said they had the same one years ago.
This was a common thing with Dynamic.
I also have a numbered large Tim brasher Cel card. 1/500.
Apparently he did not sign or number them.
I also have some very obscure items that dynamic did not release to the public.

Yeh a bloke I know who was a dealer back in the day used to buy sig sets from Dynamic.......he would have 2 or 3 sets of the same sig numbers......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom