1994 & 1995 Futera cricket complete set

sparky

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Anthony
I'm thinking of selling my 1994 & 1995 Futera sets. This includes all signature cards from both sets. The 1995 set includes the elusive Shane Warne hat trick signature card!
I would like to sell them together if i could, so PM with any offers guys.

morning, good luck, nice sets, plus a signed warne, not sure how it would be priced, cards have dived off from prices I paid, maybe try ebay, the market will dictate price, all the best Mark,

I'm thinking of selling my 1994 & 1995 Futera sets. This includes all signature cards from both sets. The 1995 set includes the elusive Shane Warne hat trick signature card!
I would like to sell them together if i could, so PM with any offers guys.
Good luck with the sale. Post a price mate, you never know. I have those sets (missing blewett sig if you have a spare).If you have a deal I’m sure some collectors on hear would appreciate a full set offering at a good price.

Morning, hope this helps, the commons are worth nothing for a start, maybe 5/10 dollars, there are just so many of them, not worth the postage. to be fair, it is a shame but its the current market, , elite 11,s 5 dollars each, some on ebay for less than that, great cricket mems, about the same, sig cards from 60 to 100, again on ebay, hologram card again 5 dollars, thats about the 94/95, 20,000 boxes it was too many, I have paid more for all these cards, like they say its a good time to buy, all the best Mark,

1994/95 Futera this was posted on oz cards 10 years ago, its very helpfull, Mark,

This will always be known as the follow up set that included a release of 20000 boxes, 3 insert sets, a hat trick card, a disastrous hologram card and a signature set of Australian players of the time, with its own checklist.
The high release number of these signatures, 1000, would suggest that they are not all that valuable, but the fact is they are and consistently bring in between $80-$100. Michael Slater’s Signature card should rate higher as a broken thumb stopped him from signing the final 300 cards, but they seem to be valued the same as his colleagues and considerably more than any other Signature with a release over 500.

Cricket Card Price Guide 2009

1994/95 Futera this was posted on oz cards 10 years ago, its very helpfull, Mark,

This will always be known as the follow up set that included a release of 20000 boxes, 3 insert sets, a hat trick card, a disastrous hologram card and a signature set of Australian players of the time, with its own checklist.
The high release number of these signatures, 1000, would suggest that they are not all that valuable, but the fact is they are and consistently bring in between $80-$100. Michael Slater’s Signature card should rate higher as a broken thumb stopped him from signing the final 300 cards, but they seem to be valued the same as his colleagues and considerably more than any other Signature with a release over 500.

Cricket Card Price Guide 2009
Wow that's some great insight just posted thanks. I too aren't to fussed with the common cards as I've got enough but the Hat-trick card is something worth my time looking to acquire

Wow that's some great insight just posted thanks. I too aren't to fussed with the common cards as I've got enough but the Hat-trick card is something worth my time looking to acquire
Yes nice card the one I bought cost me 400 about 2 years ago, I was happy to pay that, Mark,

So what would you price the 2 sets together then Mark?
Morning, I have not looked at other set, but will have a look, will be worth more, with a warne hatrick card about 400 for that alone, cheers Mark, as long as it is 1/150 also the number can affect the price someone will pay, plus signature some were not very good, due to Warnie, must have been tied.

Morning, I have not looked at other set, but will have a look, will be worth more, with a warne hatrick card about 400 for that alone, cheers Mark, as long as it is 1/150 also the number can affect the price someone will pay, plus signature some were not very good, due to Warnie, must have been tied.
morning, had a look, again base set 5/10, supreme 20/30 max, bat /ball 40/50, hatrick. 40, hat signed 400, redemption, 3x less than 100 each, this is only my opinion on what I have paid, would not like to advise on what to sell for, as the market sets the price, also its what you are happy with, and the market is very slow when it comes to futera cricket cards in general, 22,500 boxes of these were produced, crazy, again all the best. put them up for auction or offers start at 1000, min, for both sets, reserve or what you are happy with dont think they will sell but try, you never no,

you can still buy boxes of 95/96, on ebay, about 80 dollars, just to many. good luck, you have some nice cards in there,

$75 for the Hat-trick? I'm not at all low balling a price just throwing a figure out there
75 is a good price, for a unsigned, there is one on ebay for around that, angry was selling one last week, about that price give him a call. AU $72.21  on ebay now free postage,

I'm not sure if you're trying to be helpful Mark or trying to sabotage my attempt to sell these. You've already cost me a sale so i would have to say the latter would be closer to the mark.

Not sure where you have plucked this figure from. Both sets have 10 signatures combined & with subsets your sale price is $1000! Thats a fire sale Mark not a reasonable price at all. Cardzone sells both sets for $3300, now i'm certainly not advocating for cardzones prices as we all know their prices are not fair & reasonable but neither is your price. I'd say a fair price is somewhere in between.

I don't want to get into a debate with you as i have little spare time as it is, so i'd appreciate if you didn't make any posts in this thread. This thread is for anyone interested in buying the sets in question & if they are interested thats great, pm me & we can see if we can work out a deal. If you're not interested thats great too, but don't post your thoughts on this thread please.

I just missed out on a signed hat trick card unsure what happened it said I was the highest bidder then it ended. That card went for

Screenshot_20191204-225828_eBay.jpg

Back
Top Bottom