1993/94 Futera Border, Single/Double Gold Seal Border

freddy63

OzCardTrader
Real Name
mark
eBay User
reyn6369
Good morning gentlemen/ ladies. I am after some help, there are these 2 Alan Border seals for sale on ebay, I am interested, but have never seen a double seal, can any of the great minds out there please shed some light, many thanks Mark.

There would be info in a thread somewhere on here if you did a search. I'd check my Futera File book but can't until tomorrow night.
BTW you should put this in the general discussion section, might get more people see it there.

There would be info in a thread somewhere on here if you did a search. I'd check my Futera File book but can't until tomorrow night.
BTW you should put this in the general discussion section, might get more people see it there.
thanks for that, I have cheched my ascc nothing, I will try the guide, thanks Mark.

So the Futera file states that there are 5 of each card. 5 Double stamped and 5 single stamped. I have seen about 2-3 of each so the file could be correct, however, the file has been proven to be wrong on a few occasions. As for the price taon ebay for it, you must be a big AB fan to pay that much.

Many thanks for your time and efforts, you are correct, big fan you would have to be, seems card prices from that series are falling quicker than England wickets, thanks mark.

Back
Top Bottom