Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Bradley Fan

Ozcard Silver Trader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
blinky-81
I have this item for sale in excellent condition. I just picked it up and wanted to see if anyone maybe interested in buying it. Let me know if oyu have any questions. Thanks
Features these All Stars
Kenny Anderson, BJ Armstrong, Alonzo Mourning, Scottie Pippen, Mookie Blaylock, Mark Price, Derrick Coleman, Patrick Ewing, John Starks, Shaquille O'Neal, Horace Grant, Dominque Wilkins

Charles Barkley, Clyde Drexler, Shawn Kemp, Hakeem Olajuwon, Mitch Richmond, Kevin Johnson, Karl Malone, Danny Manning, Clifford Robinson, David Robinson, Latrell Sprewell, John Stockton

Picture221.jpg

Yes I've seen these 1993-4 Finest ALLSTAR framed lineup sheets. There obviously is no Jordan because during that year MJ had retired and so was not part of the NBA All-Star lineup in which he missed out on(too busy trying out with the big boys in the MLB he thought he was).
But yes, I saw one on ebay about 6 months ago because I was actually watching it. That one though was from Sydney, Australia I'm pretty sure. And surprisingly not one bid on it, considering it had a fairly low starting bid in my opinion too.
But they are extremely nice framed cards, very colourful and scream 93-94.
Good luck with the sale sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom