1992 Futera ABL Brisbane Bandits Set

Beckster24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beck
eBay User
rebeccaw1027
Hi all I am after a set of these, I am stuck with an imcomplete set of these now as I sent one off to get signed in the mail (#1 John Bartorillo) and never got it back, if anyone can help me out would be appreciated these are the more rarer cards too so that doesn't make it any easier to get more of them.

Thanks

Beck

Mark you wouldn't have one spare would you? doubt you would sell it to me, I am so annoyed i have lost it. Its been two weeks now and it was only sent to Perth, John said it sent on the 1st of May, it should have arrived by now, I got a feeling he decided to keep my card and just told me a lie that he has sent it out when he hasn't either way I end up losing out, of course it had to be the set thats hard to obtain another, lol!

Sorry beck no. I don't have any spare ABL cards at all.

Hoping they release some with the start of the new season though!

Mark.

Have searched high and low but so far no luck tryed other trade sites, beckett and some other people locally who i thought may have a spare but no luck, very disappointed, hope one day I can get a replacement for my set

Shame you will not part with yours Mark, would have paid you good money for yours too, would give you anywhere from $100 or more for them

Hey Beck, you've only been looking for a week. Don't give up yet, give it some time!

What about emailing eBay sellers who are selling other Futuera Sets?

Maybe some of the Australian baseball forums? Like the Qld Rams forums or Radio Baseball?

It's this set isn't it?:
EDIT - I have been thinking of the 1990 Set. I have the Bandits team set from 1990! I don't have any 1992 cards sorry!

Mark.

I have tryed every possible option to get another one of these cards and no luck

It will be 3 weeks at the end of this week since the guy said he posted it back to me, can say goodbye to it

Its the 1990 set

Hey Beck, you've only been looking for a week. Don't give up yet, give it some time!

What about emailing eBay sellers who are selling other Futuera Sets?

Maybe some of the Australian baseball forums? Like the Qld Rams forums or Radio Baseball?

It's this set isn't it?:
EDIT - I have been thinking of the 1990 Set. I have the Bandits team set from 1990! I don't have any 1992 cards sorry!

Mark.

---------- Post added 20-05-2010 at 08:05 AM ----------

Its the same sort from this set Mark

NFT IP AUTOS :: GregSuthers.jpg picture by Klattsy - Photobucket

NFT IP AUTOS :: AllanAlbury.jpg picture by Klattsy - Photobucket

bumping

Still needing card #1 from this set, or prefer a full team set, as i have officially given up hope that my card i am missing will ever return back to me in the mail, still reckon the former player has kept it, got in contact with them and told them that they of course said the opposite, a good month has passed now, don't think its likley to ever come back its either gone missing, player has kept it, or something found the envelope and just so happened to know who the player was and opened the envelope to find a signed card, hope who ever ended up with it appreciates it as its torn me apart thats for sure as i will never get another one

Thanks it sure was never thought I would locate another glad I was able, also thanks to Beckett.com I got a rare Jon Deeble 1992 Waverely Reds card not many of these around its no writing on it either just a photo on front and back the sets I had never had this one so was rapt to get one for $1 off beckett.com, bargain, amazing what you can find on there so cheaply and of course to those who have patience and wait lol

Back
Top Bottom