1992 Dream Team

Lucious2323

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
Hey all!

Am trying to get an auto from each member of the 1992 Dream Team, hopefully this is something I'll end up getting framed with a jersey, anyway that's the long, long term plan.

Players I'm looking for are:
Patrick Ewing
David Robinson
Karl Malone
John Stockton
Clyde Drexler
Charles Barkley
Christian Laettner
Chris Mullin
Chuck Daly (may be a stretch on this one...)

The only preference I have is that the cards are set horizontal so as to match the Bird, Jordan, Pippen and Magic that I already have, but I'll consider any that are offered up that may fit the look that I'm aiming for.

I'll also consider trades for the four players listed above if you have something that may happen to fit better. 301 Moved Permanently

Hit me up if you can help out.

Hi, I have drexler auto in my bucket. Let me know BV is $40 but not after that for it.

Let me know

Hi mate! I have a 09-10 Greats of the Game Laettner auto but I haven't put up a pic yet in my bucket. Hit me with a PM if interested. I like a lot of your cards. Thanks!

Hi mate! I have a 09-10 Greats of the Game Laettner auto but I haven't put up a pic yet in my bucket. Hit me with a PM if interested. I like a lot of your cards. Thanks!
PM sent!

All posts replied to, most through PM.

Sorry, do not have anything to offer (got autos but none to offer), but would like to say good luck to you. There are a few that are hard to get (very expensive) including

Patrick Ewing
Karl Malone
Charles Barkley

Since they do not sign very much, especially the first amd last ones.

Good luck.

Ersk

Sorry, do not have anything to offer (got autos but none to offer), but would like to say good luck to you. There are a few that are hard to get (very expensive) including

Patrick Ewing
Karl Malone
Charles Barkley

Since they do not sign very much, especially the first amd last ones.

Good luck.

Ersk
Thanks mate, I think I actually subconciously 'borrowed' the idea from seeing your signature. I actually had a great chance to buy a Ewing auto last year from the Ultimate Collection - Ultimate Signature range but stupidly passed it up! :(

The Barkley and Malone are both going to be expensive, but I don't have a time limit set on it so hopefully it happens over the next few months!

:thumbsup:

Thanks mate, I think I actually subconciously 'borrowed' the idea from seeing your signature. I actually had a great chance to buy a Ewing auto last year from the Ultimate Collection - Ultimate Signature range but stupidly passed it up! :(

The Barkley and Malone are both going to be expensive, but I don't have a time limit set on it so hopefully it happens over the next few months!

:thumbsup:

There's a Ewing SP Auto on EBay right now. Malone shouldn't be too bad (under $100) but the Barkley is going to be the tough one.

Laettner shouldn't be too expensive, but he doesn't have many autos:
2001 Greats of the Game Autographs #32 Christian Laettner (BV$60)
2009-10 Greats of the Game Autographs #84 Christian Laettner (BV$40)
2001 Greats of the Game Player of the Year Autographs #POY1 Christian Laettner (#/91) unpriced
2009-10 Greats of the Game Autographs #134 Christian Laettner/ Danny Ferry (#/10) unpriced

Ersk

Back
Top Bottom