1990s team mascot figurines

jamiel

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jamie
eBay User
leaguie007
Hiya, I have the full set of 16 mascots from the early 90s. Most are in excellent condition with some having some small amounts of paint worn. I'm thinking about selling... what do you think would be a fair price for set? I'd think about selling individually, but I like the idea of them sold together. If anybody is interested, let me know. Thanks

Hiya, I have the full set of 16 mascots from the early 90s. Most are in excellent condition with some having some small amounts of paint worn. I'm thinking about selling... what do you think would be a fair price for set? I'd think about selling individually, but I like the idea of them sold together. If anybody is interested, let me know. Thanks
will take dragons and dogs

They're not still in their packaging... Took me an age to collect them as a kid with the Knights one the last to collect for memory. I don't know exactly what they're worth nowadays. The last time I saw them being sold was for $30 each starting price, I'm not sure what happened from there. As long as I'm not getting stung, I'm happy to break up for a fair price and will post the rest on ebay. Some do have a little paint wear. I'm back in one week and can post photos t

yeah i've seen most go for around that, maybe a little less on the paint worn ones but would be dependant on the severity

Thanks Rocket, I'll be looking at $30 each and will go slightly cheaper pending severity of any paint loss. I'm sure most are excellent. Thanks for all your interest. I'll be in touch once I have them in hand and can post photos.

Back
Top Bottom