1984-85 Star MJ BCCG 9 (Mint)

First one of these I've seen - great grade, even better card!

Man you are the luckiest bloke around when it comes to cards. Not sure what its worth, In beckett it says 300 so knowing what his early cards sell like with a great grade like that Id say you got a fantastic deal! Are you going to keep it?

You did well mate. Nice grade and good price.

Thanks bud! I hate being "one of those guys" who asks values and what not but at the price I grabbed it at was almost too good to be true!Seen some completed listings and was shocked to see how much these can fetch graded.This will be a decent flip for some new Penny's! :cool:

Nice card mate, not sure on the 9 by BCCG the centering is a fair way off. Either way still a nice card

I'd get it regraded. Haven't seen too many 9's with half the number on the back cut off.
Nice card though. BCCG should be treated with a grain of salt.

It's slabbed by BCCG - calling it graded is giving them a pretty huge compliment :)

I wouldn't even take that being in a BCCG slab that is authentic unfortunately. I would send it to BGS and have them regrade it and reauthenticate.

I agree about the grading services and how un reliable they can be,All of the others BCCG graded 9 cards I found on Ebay completed auctions the centering was the same as mine on the back the number almost cut off so am not sure what the deal is with that.Maybe they did not take grading so serious at one time? ...Not that they do now lol.I am going to sell it as is when I receive it in the mail.

I agree about the grading services and how un reliable they can be,All of the others BCCG graded 9 cards I found on Ebay completed auctions the centering was the same as mine on the back the number almost cut off so am not sure what the deal is with that.Maybe they did not take grading so serious at one time? ...Not that they do now lol.I am going to sell it as is when I receive it in the mail.

BCCG is their "Collector Club Grading", BGS is their proper grading service. I doubt BCCG has ever been serious.

Back
Top Bottom