1983, Galoob, Mr. T, B.A. Baracus of the The A-Team TV show toy, 12 " vinyl / plastic

Beckster24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beck
eBay User
rebeccaw1027
1983, Galoob, Mr. T, B.A. Baracus of the The A-Team TV show toy, 12 " vinyl / plastic Figure Doll

Seen a few of these pop up on ebay, mostly on the US ebay site, they are quite expensive

Thought I would ask here to see if anyone might have one for sale etc.

I always wanted one of these when i was a kid, never got one, got the smaller figurine one

1983 A- Team Mr. T 12 Doll Figure MIB B.A. Baracus Toy.jpg

Re: 1983, Galoob, Mr. T, B.A. Baracus of the The A-Team TV show toy, 12 " vinyl / pla

There was a guy in brisbane was selling one of these a few years ago for around $150 I think. I wanted it but did not want to pay that much.

His name is James Straker he used to run a toy and collectibles shop in the 90's (picked up some cool cards there) ,was a member of Custard at one stage and now runs some nightclubs and is in a band called Roshambo.

He may still have it, you never know. Here is his website Troublemaker might be worth giving him an email.

Re: 1983, Galoob, Mr. T, B.A. Baracus of the The A-Team TV show toy, 12 " vinyl / pla

I've got 3 of the characters plus tools/guns etc. NOT IN BOX. Played with as a kid but in EXCELLENT CONDITION. PM me with offers to consider and I'll send you pictures

No van, just the characters. I don't remember them being 12" but they've been in a box for ages. Was there a smaller size?

Back
Top Bottom