1981 and 82 rl cards value - varied condition?

jamiel

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jamie
eBay User
leaguie007
Hi there,

I have a friend with a bulk lot of mainly 1981 cards with some from 82 as well. I'd say they vary from average - very good condition. I don't think there is a full set as there are many doubles. I'm interested to know if there is much value in them in this type of condition?

I see some ridiculous prices for single cards on ebay, but I'm not sure if they ever sell.

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers

A realistic ballpark would be $2-4 per card based on the condition you've mentioned (nm/m a bit more). Some teams will bring more than others on average but those 2 sets are basically non-action portrait shots with most of the big name 70s players already retired. Unmarked Checklists will go for more.

A realistic ballpark would be $2-4 per card based on the condition you've mentioned (nm/m a bit more). Some teams will bring more than others on average but those 2 sets are basically non-action portrait shots with most of the big name 70s players already retired. Unmarked Checklists will go for more.
Mike, is about there.
81 cards $4 if mint.
82 cards $4-5 if mint.
if you need any more info contact me, happy to help out.

If you have an #6 1982 Steve Ella in better than average condition let me know, it's the one card I need to upgrade in the set.

Cheers
Ross

Last edited:
I don't have them at the moment. Waiting to see if my Pal wants to sell them. Will let you know if it comes up. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom