1978 Windies World Series mailday!!

bjs127

Cricket card fanatic
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bjs127
Hey lads,

I bagged this gem last week from Charles Leski auction house - 1978 mint unworn West Indies World Series outfit - shirt, pants, socks and Adidas pink boots!!! :kick:

The boots have "CRICKET BENAUD" stamped in gold writing on the side, as that is the name of the shoe model.

Haven't got the goodies in hand yet, but couldn't wait to show it off! I'll add more detailed pics when the parcel arrives.

I've also attached a pic of Andy Roberts, King Viv and Co in the outfit a lazy 32 years ago - perhaps not their finest look, but an iconic one from a time when cricket was about to change forever!!

1978WSCWestIndiesoutfit.jpg

1978WSCWindies.jpg

Hey lads,

I bagged this gem last week from Charles Leski auction house - 1978 mint unworn West Indies World Series outfit - shirt, pants, socks and Adidas pink boots!!! :kick:

The boots have "CRICKET BENAUD" stamped in gold writing on the side, as that is the name of the shoe model.

Haven't got the goodies in hand yet, but couldn't wait to show it off! I'll add more detailed pics when the parcel arrives.

Just love dem colors. Closest I could find. Guess they baulked at the boots.
Great pickup Brad. Are you going to wear it. Would match your eyes after a night on the town.

IMG_2495_edited.jpg

Absolutely cracking, i actually love the shoes. Would love to see close up pics of the kit when you get them in hand. I had a bit of a sticky beak to see what you paid. Great price imo.
Did you have a crack at Lindwalls baggy green? :lol:

Who would walk up to any of them blokes and tell them they look poofy in pink!

Sick pickup brad can't wait to see the pics once the kit arrives ;)

Back
Top Bottom