1978 scanlens completed

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sean
eBay User
Well almost, picked up the last player card yesterday. Have 9 unmarked checklists but haven't been chasing the 3 Im missing.
Since getting back into collecting my goal has been to complete the old partial scanlens sets and then find a new home for them to help fund my Eels and BBL cricket PC.
Completed a 1977 set last year, getting closer with the 1975 set (8 to go) 1976 (4 to go) 1979 (2 to go).
Probably paid over for a few of the cards I have purchased but a lot of the fun for me is in putting these sets back together.

Will put up a post in the sale/trade thread for the 78 set in the next few days if anyone is interest.

Well almost, picked up the last player card yesterday. Have 9 unmarked checklists but haven't been chasing the 3 Im missing.
Since getting back into collecting my goal has been to complete the old partial scanlens sets and then find a new home for them to help fund my Eels and BBL cricket PC.
Completed a 1977 set last year, getting closer with the 1975 set (8 to go) 1976 (4 to go) 1979 (2 to go).
Probably paid over for a few of the cards I have purchased but a lot of the fun for me is in putting these sets back together.

Will put up a post in the sale/trade thread for the 78 set in the next few days if anyone is interest.
How much is a full set of 78 cricket cards worth, I am 11 cards short. Wondering about selling 61 or try and get 72. Have offer at $300 for the 61 cards?
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom