1976 Scanlens Star Trek and 1977 Star Wars Cards Wanted to buy

Yes it's a 72 card set and has 1976 Topps written on the cards. Cards have blue backs. Do you have some for sale?
Yes I do, I have 18 cards, 4, 6, 12, 16, 18, 24, 28, 30, 31, 36, 40, 48, 54, 60, 66, 70 & 72. All cards except 24 & 31 are in my opinion in excellent condition, no creasing or cornering. I can send other individual pics if you like, not my best work. Cheers Daniel
IMG20190604133215[1].jpg
IMG20190604133215[1].jpg
IMG20190604133215[1].jpg

Ok cool sure I will buy if for sale for reasonable price. I would be a buyer at $80. That's $5 a card for the undamaged cards. Hopefully you know that's a good offer so we can make a deal. Assuming that's good for you too then how do we arrange payment etc as I have not bought from this site before?

Ok well I'm sure it can't be too hard we just enter an agreement same as we did through this thread I think. But I'm not sure where I find the trade agreement you started? I'll keep looking

Is it easier to deal in Ebay? Its not a big $ amount I have no problem trusting you will send the cards after I send payment so just give me a PayPal name to send to or bank account for DD or list on EBay any works for me.

Aslo I need a 1965 scanlens cricket wrapper. Any chance you have one of those?

Yep postage is no problem I'll send $88 now
Address
Grant Meakins
57 Mary Street
Watermans Bay
WA 6020
Thanks Grant, hopefully it is all good, haven't done paypal for a while, regarding right account you're sending to etc, ways to confirm it's me etc. PS the sale/agreement section is under the first page Members. you just put you agree to the terms etc.

Thanks Grant, hopefully it is all good, haven't done paypal for a while, regarding right account you're sending to etc, ways to confirm it's me etc. PS the sale/agreement section is under the first page Members. you just put you agree to the terms etc.
Yep postage is no problem I'll send $88 now
Address
Grant Meakins
57 Mary Street
Watermans Bay
WA 6020
Grant do you have a paypal account/ linked email address I can send the request for payment through?

The ok received the PayPal request and payment done. Sorry that was a bit back and forward to get done. Thanks for contacting I look forward to the cards.

Ever come across more I will be interested

Cheers Grant

No worries Grant, can you do me a favour. Under the forums section " subject & sale agreements" can you reply to the agreement & then I can leave feedback & close the sale.
Yes it is a bit convoluted, but anyways. Thanks Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom