1975 & 1977 Scanlen Gum Rugby League Cards

Coopdogs

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
Hi, I have some 1975 and 1977 rugby league cards to sell. Could someone please give me a rough idea as to how much they usually go for. I'm a soccer card collector and haven't traded league cards before.

Thank you.

Coop

Hi, I have some 1975 and 1977 rugby league cards to sell. Could someone please give me a rough idea as to how much they usually go for. I'm a soccer card collector and haven't traded league cards before.

Thank you.

Coop
Coop, they could go for $10 to $50 depending on condition, what players they are, and who wants them, how many you are looking to sell and whether or not you are wanting to sell them or auction them on ebay, etc.
Some pics might help with the info.
Dave.

Condition is the main factor determining value, I have sold a fair few over the last year or so and although the odd card has made $10 or more they have been in better than good condition and the more collectable players. My average sale auctioning on ebay has been $2-5 and poor condition you cant give away at times.
Don't be fooled by some of the prices being asked on ebay, some cards have been sitting there at the same price for years without any interest.
I did sell a complete 1977 set on ebay last year with card condition varying from fair-good listed it 3 times with a auction start price of $450 sold on the 3rd listing for $450.

Im still chasing a few 75 cards to put a set together so might be interested in some.

Guys, thank you very much for your responses. I don't know how to upload photos onto my ipad (yes, it's true) so let me know what cards you need (if any) and I'll confirm whether or not I have them and their condition.

If you do require photos I can ask a friend to help me upload them. It's probably time I learnt how to do it.

Regards
Coop

Thank you.

Coop
Hi Coop. I am after 1975 Scanlens Easts Team checklist card. Do you have one? Will pay up to about $30 for it. My number is 0418 237496. Thanks in advance, Criss

Guys, thank you very much for your responses. I don't know how to upload photos onto my ipad (yes, it's true) so let me know what cards you need (if any) and I'll confirm whether or not I have them and their condition.

If you do require photos I can ask a friend to help me upload them. It's probably time I learnt how to do it.

Regards
Coop
Dave, we all start like that, I am a tradie in his mid 50s and still trying to use a camera.

Criss,

I have a used 1975 Easts Checklist card. Used in the sense it has ticks beside the players' names. Still interested?

Plus, what about 1977 Easts player cards? Do you need any?

Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom