Real Name
Michael
Hi
I have about 50 i think its the full set B/w player cards

And also a set of The sun Team cards 1967 x 12 there colour
There all in top condition

Can any one give me an idea of there worth ? :blink::confused:

Thanks Michael

Yeah 50 players in the set.IMO they are worth around $15-$20 each in good condition, a little bit more for the Gasnier and Langlands etc.
Im interested in the Monty Porter and the Sharks Team card if you are looking to break them up :v:

Yeah 50 players in the set.IMO they are worth around $15-$20 each in good condition, a little bit more for the Gasnier and Langlands etc.
Im interested in the Monty Porter and the Sharks Team card if you are looking to break them up :v:

Hey Foldee
Thanks for the reply

Well im not really a collector i just have them because that was the year i was born got them from my mum :thumbsup: only selling as in need of cash :(

I was going to try sell them as a set but i cant see anyone paying around 1000?? so i will prob split them up :blink:

I have the one you asked about let me know your offer
You dont have an idea on the team ones ?

Cheers
Michael

The team ones are about the same.....maybe a little bit less ($12-$15)
Your right, better off splitting them as i doubt anyone would pay 1k for them. PM on its way

Mate i will take all the canterbury ones including the team card. Are you able to sort them out for me or do you know which ones they are Justin?

is there any way to know that these cards are from 1967? Or did they only release them at that age. I was born in 67 so I am fairly sure i got them as a Birth gift. I have about 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom