1963 raper

Kozy80

Banned User
Real Name
Matt
I know... it’s not in mint condition, far from it but I managed to get my hands on one. Only 16 more to go to complete the set 😂😂

0B553551-C203-4A5E-884C-C1D7EF2CF8CA.png

DBCB826A-791D-4B5D-90BC-1777B8DDDE01.png

Hoping to pickup a reg hopefully sometime this year. Seen one for sale a while ago for $2k but I don’t know if it sold or not

Hoping to pickup a reg hopefully sometime this year. Seen one for sale a while ago for $2k but I don’t know if it sold or not
Not sold yet.
So how much would people pay for a mint set.
I mean mint mint.
How much would people pay for a mint wrapper and or a unopened pack.
In 1993 a mint set was worth 30k.

Not sold yet.
So how much would people pay for a mint set.
I mean mint mint.
How much would people pay for a mint wrapper and or a unopened pack.
In 1993 a mint set was worth 30k.
Does a truly mint set even exist? I’m working on getting a set but I’ll never get a mint set as it would be impossible to build up over time trying to find the right individual card.

I paid $500 about a decade ago for a 1963 Ken Thornett card in similar condition with rounded edges and a big crease in the middle.

Glad I got it though because I've never seen another one

I think you did well for $100

0AEBB498-50F0-4511-8A01-659519DE9052.jpeg
that's how much the market is down, there are also more people out there trying to sell cards for whatever reason.
at the moment that thornett card would be worth only around $100.

Yep true. The value is down. I wouldn’t of paid much more for this particular raper card. I feel sorry for blokes who paid top dollar for 63 cards a decade ago only to de the value slide. A fair few of these cards around at the moment if you know where to look.

Yep true. The value is down. I wouldn’t of paid much more for this particular raper card. I feel sorry for blokes who paid top dollar for 63 cards a decade ago only to de the value slide. A fair few of these cards around at the moment if you know where to look.
Ill wait to sell mine, market will pick up in about 6 to 8 months.

I paid $500 about a decade ago for a 1963 Ken Thornett card in similar condition with rounded edges and a big crease in the middle.

Glad I got it though because I've never seen another one

I think you did well for $100

0AEBB498-50F0-4511-8A01-659519DE9052.jpeg
There are a few around at the moment. Prices must of been high a decade ago.

Back
Top Bottom