1960s/1970s/1980s trading cards - tv shows & movies

sonej38

Cricket & AFL collector
Real Name
Melissa
Hi everyone,

A bit of a long shot here, but I'm looking to get into collecting more 1960s/1970s/1980s trading cards. Specifically, I am looking for trading cards of TV shows/movies. Don't have alot of $$ to spend, but if you have any that you don't need anymore, please PM me.

At the moment, am looking for cards on the following shows/movies:
TMNT
Batman
Hogan's Heroes

but am happy to hear from people with other sets/cards.

Thanks.
Melissa

Hi everyone,

A bit of a long shot here, but I'm looking to get into collecting more 1960s/1970s/1980s trading cards. Specifically, I am looking for trading cards of TV shows/movies. Don't have alot of $$ to spend, but if you have any that you don't need anymore, please PM me.

Thanks.
Melissa

Mate, I have a large folder of tv show cards, but not quiet that long ago.

I have Dr who 1995 110 card set

who framed roger rabbit "132 cards - 22 stickers " 1987
rad dudes 55 cards (not sure if full set) 1990
Diesneys The little Mermaid about 100 cards/stickers (Not sure if full set) 1991

Let me know if your interested in that lot mate includng the "collectors trading cards " folder.

cheers
E.W

Full set of 1994 The mask + 10 Teckrome Inserts for 35$ delivered registered

LMk

Cheers

Great cards

Also Ren + Stimpy 110 card set + 5 Kitty Glitter cards for 40$ delivered Registered or both for 70$ delivered registered

LMk

Cheers

I have the full set of TMNT cartoon cards series from 89, they are in mint condition and also includes the 11 sticker set LMK if your interested and what your offer would be.

Also have Little Mermaide, Allaidin, Pocahontis, Trolls, Flitstones, Star Trek etc

I have the full set of TMNT cartoon cards series from 89, they are in mint condition and also includes the 11 sticker set LMK if your interested and what your offer would be.

Also have Little Mermaide, Allaidin, Pocahontis, Trolls, Flitstones, Star Trek etc

PM sent :thumbsup:

I am in the process right now of listing up bulk lots of many card series on ebay.
Theres alot of old tv/movie cards in there

Star Wars
Close Encounter Of The Third Kind
Jaws 2
TMNT
Back To The Future
Indiana Jones
Black Hole
Rambo 2
Superman 3
Batman

That's just to name afew.

They might not be showing up right now.. but check back as I have just listed them and will be listing more until the end of the night (ebay's letting me list 99cent auctions for free until the end of tonight).

I am in the process right now of listing up bulk lots of many card series on ebay.
Theres alot of old tv/movie cards in there

Star Wars
Close Encounter Of The Third Kind
Jaws 2
TMNT
Back To The Future
Indiana Jones
Black Hole
Rambo 2
Superman 3
Batman

That's just to name afew.

They might not be showing up right now.. but check back as I have just listed them and will be listing more until the end of the night (ebay's letting me list 99cent auctions for free until the end of tonight).

Thanks for the heads up. Will keep an eye on your auctions.

Back
Top Bottom