For Sale 19/20 TNP cards - updated 23/3/20

Bronz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bronwyn
For sale: brand new 19/20 TNP cricket cards. (**UPDATED 23/3/2020**)

So here's what I have in my physical possession for sale at this MOMENT!!

Rare Records - 3 full sets available - 16 cards in set, $30 for full set or $2 per card.

Club MVP's - No full sets available at this time (subject to change if a deal falls through)
Two cards of KHAN, STOINIS & KHAN (MVP 1, 4, 5) available, one of each other card EXCEPT MVP Devine & Knight (MVP's 09 & 11) - $3 each.

T20 Tons - No full sets available at this time (subject to change if deal falls through).
Two cards of MCDERMOTT & MOONEY (MVP 4, 10) available, one of other cards EXCEPT WRIGHT (MVP 9) left - $4 each.

Leading Wicket Takers - still coming from TNP.

Full BASE Sets - $25 per set, 8 sets left.

Subsets - Aust ODI, Aust T20, Aust Test, each individual WBBL/BBL franchise (Stars, Hurricanes, Sixers etc) team - $5 per subset.

Postage additional, paypal preferred. Cards will NOT be held without prior payment!

Bron

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Bronz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bronwyn
Holy Moley you went to town!

Some nice Redemption Cards there!
Thanks Richo!!
I love the physical cards, not so keen on digital versions... Plenty of them from my purchase, so happy to on-sell etc as I know there's limited stuff out there.

Hotpies1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Hotpies1
Hello Bron,

Could I please buy the following sets:
Rare Records, Club MVP's & T20 tons, if they are still available.

Thank you,
Paul

Bronz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bronwyn
Hi can you tell more about sig cards please why withdrawn from sale as special up at tapnplay?
Hey Mt E,
Nothing to do with the sale at TNP...

It's a personal decision - I don't necessarily feel 100% comfortable with selling something that is not physically in my possession at the moment. I sent my redemption back to TNP via registered post on the day I got the cards, I've confirmed they have arrived and now I'm still waiting on them to come back to me. I advertised them thinking they would be here sooner/ASAP.

It's frustrating, but hypothetically, if I take buyer's money and commit to selling all the redemption's and it falls through somehow from something outside of my control (say, supply from TNP), then I'm going to struggle to be able to repay all the buyer's pre-purchases. I'll be honest, I'm just a little person out there who likes collecting the women's cards. I took a punt on buying two cases on pre-order at full price... and we all know how that turned out. That money I forked out for the cases is (probably) a financially stupid decision if it's ordinarily outside of the budget, but I did it because I like collecting the cards. Lesson learned for next (if there is a next) time.

To those that have pre-purchased from me, you already know the commitment I have made that as soon as I get them, you'll get them.

Top Bottom