18/19 Revolution Hobby Box, 18/19 Absolute Hobby Pack, 18/19 Prizm X2 Retail Boxes

CRAWF #9

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Buster
Well decided to run the gauntlet again with a few boxes of this and that and fair to say started off well with a Jaren Jackson /49 Tools Of The Trade Auto, Revolution not bad Giannis Antetokounmpo Base Impact & Derrick Rose Sunburst #3/75, Prizm started off slow but gradually warmed up no Auto in the first box Panini points instead,
but boy did the 2nd box make up for it last packet of the box bang Luka Doncic Auto definitely NFT/NFS been a great day all round and to top it off I officially became a first time Uncle today.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Unused Panini Points Available $5 For The Barcode!

Last edited:
Great break. That Doncic is one hell of a hit. Well done. Gotta love Prizm basketball cards.

Is the Doncic in a penny sleeve plus the one-touch( might just be an optical illusion or my BS eyesight)? I've been putting my 55 pt cards in a 55 pt one-touch but I feel like they might be better off in penny sleeve/top-loader combo. Do some people use a penny sleeve inside a one-touch? and if so, how much larger does the one-touch need to be? I tried it( a sleeved 55 pt card) with a 130 pt one-touch and it wasn't even close.

Great break. That Doncic is one hell of a hit. Well done. Gotta love Prizm basketball cards.

Is the Doncic in a penny sleeve plus the one-touch( might just be an optical illusion or my BS eyesight)? I've been putting my 55 pt cards in a 55 pt one-touch but I feel like they might be better off in penny sleeve/top-loader combo. Do some people use a penny sleeve inside a one-touch? and if so, how much larger does the one-touch need to be? I tried it( a sleeved 55 pt card) with a 130 pt one-touch and it wasn't even close.
Thanks mate yeah I'm stoked as with the Doncic nah straight from the packet into one touch next step is to get it graded

Back
Top Bottom