Game Used - Jayson Tatum
Pulsar - OG Anunoby

Nice box!

20180123_140037.jpg
20180123_140145.jpg
20180123_140208.jpg
20180123_140443.jpg

Last edited:
Good way to access some of the big name rookies with a rarer product which wouldn't get busted as much.

You're pretty much guaranteed at least an auto or mem card per box though, right? Coach cards are back? Hmm, bit of a cop out but it's good to see a 300 card base set - thorough!

Good way to access some of the big name rookies with a rarer product which wouldn't get busted as much.

You're pretty much guaranteed at least an auto or mem card per box though, right? Coach cards are back? Hmm, bit of a cop out but it's good to see a 300 card base set - thorough!

Yep this was way above average box from breaks I’ve seen. I was in a case share which hit a Tatum and Mitchell Silver rc and that was about it. Some of the pulsars or pinks you get will be not so good players nd same with autos but that’s what it is these days being a collector in Aus with less options around like back in the day. Happy with the break this time around

Yep this was way above average box from breaks I’ve seen. I was in a case share which hit a Tatum and Mitchell Silver rc and that was about it. Some of the pulsars or pinks you get will be not so good players nd same with autos but that’s what it is these days being a collector in Aus with less options around like back in the day. Happy with the break this time around

...and $70 for a blaster box is a sign of the times too, at least you splashed out on a deep rookie crop though, real talent all throughout the first round so the chances are better of landing a sparkly SP something of a decent rookie! FYI, I just can;t keep up with pulsars, prizms, sparkles and whatever else they have going on these days! They'll always be refactors to me.....

Back
Top Bottom