For Trade 17/18 Prestige Auto 1/10

Coolidgee

Flying under the radar
Real Name
nick
eBay User
coolidgee
Hi all,

TL;DR - Looking to trade a Calderon Prestigious Sig numbered 1/10 for any auto of the players at bottom of the post.

Not a new member but have not been around these parts for years so by way of introduction I am a long time collector (NBA in the 90s and NRL in more recent times) and NBA fan. My 10 year old son has gotten into collecting recently and has mainly been collecting the Hoops and Donruss as that is what he has access to.

Anyway, onto the trade offer. The other day he found some 17/18 Panini Prestige at Kmart and shelled out some hard earned pocket money for a few packs. Good news is he got lucky and pulled a Prestigious Signature numbered 1/10. Bad news is..... it's Jose Calderon....

He got pretty excited thinking he might be able to trade this for a similar auto of one of his fave players (who, of course, are all big names). I pumped the brakes and explained that it was unlikely there were any Calderon collectors out there who would be willing to make such a trade. But I told him I would jump on here and ask so here I am.

Is there any chance anyone has a low value auto of one of the below players and would take the Calderon as a trade? Not looking for anything special - he will just be stoked to get an auto of one of his favourites. If what I'm asking is unrealistic, just tell me and I'll be on my way. If you got this far, thanks for reading!

Kyrie (by far his favourite)
Curry
Embiid
Simmons
Davis
Mo Bamba (Believe it or not. And this one is probably the most realistic).

Cheers,
Nick

Back
Top Bottom