17/18 Hoops Boxes

Southnet

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
southnetdesign
Busted 2 boxes of 17/18 Hoops

Autos - Jokic is a good 'un, average rookies and the terrible Jeff Withey as the Hoops Ink. None numbered which annoys me with Hoops.

image.jpeg

These look good in hand

image.jpeg

Great refractor set

image.jpeg

Base Red Back, 1 X Highlights per box, Curry Picture Perfect and The Clyde Special Delivery (assume short print as only 1 of these across 2 boxes)

image.jpeg

DLo Green /99, L Stephensen /25, 4 xSilvers /199

image.jpeg

Road to Finals. 2 X /999 and 4 X /2017

image.jpeg

A swag of Rookies

image.jpeg

D Fox is a Red Back

image.jpeg

No idea what We Got Next means and why they decided to murder the English language, but the cards look good in hand.

image.jpeg

Also got a Simmons base card which will probably sell for $2000 on eBay the way his other cards are going!

And there are a heap of Kobe tribute cards, plus 48,000 Shaq inserts from NBA2K18.

image.jpeg

Even though this is a very old post, I can explain what "we got next" means.

"We got next" is slang in pick-up games and parks for "we want to play the next game, or we challenge you to the next game". I'm guessing since they are rookies it eludes to them being the next generation or the "next" players in the game.

Generally, people say "I got next", but I guess if you have a couple mates with you "we got next" works too

Just so you know mate - Thornwell has started the last two games for the Clips....garnered attention as he drove his fairly mediocre NCAA team to the Final Four. Lydon is a first rounder but has bust written all over him at this point...

Just so you know mate - Thornwell has started the last two games for the Clips....garnered attention as he drove his fairly mediocre NCAA team to the Final Four. Lydon is a first rounder but has bust written all over him at this point...
Yes I think Thornwell could be a rotation guy in the league, but starting for the Clippers is no great chops as they get injured for a living!

Back
Top Bottom