16/17 Court Kings and 14/15 Threads

Southnet

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
southnetdesign
If you are feeling bad about spending money on a box and getting crap then seeing what I got in this 14/15 Threads Box may make you feel better!

Pretty sure these are the 2 worst Autos I have pulled from a single box.

image.jpeg

Not only are they insignificant players, but the Sanders Auto was done by his 3 year old child, and the Butler jersey isn't even from the Pistons. Happy to trade both for a ham sandwich.

image.jpeg

Best cards of the box but hardly saved the car crash. Both /199, Drexler is game worn from Houston where he won so not bad if you collect Mr Glyde. But even the jersey has a black thread near the bottom.

image.jpeg

Average leather rookies, Deandre die cut and Duncan /99

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

16/17 Court Kings - Decent box as usual from CK.

Box Topper of the Unicorn

image.jpeg

Valentine /200, Wiggins /25, Drummond Maestro, 6th Man /149

image.jpeg

J Brown and Valentine Rookies, Covington /175

image.jpeg

CK was alright, dunno about a ham sandwich as a trade for the Threads box, how about vegemite?!

I've busted a few cases of 14/15 threads, super cheap but a number of the boxes were worth $5-8 bucks.
Yes, pulled a Kyrie Auto a couple of months ago so that sucked me in, plus I PC a few of the Rookies (Wiggins, Parker). Could say I won't buy any ever again, but we all know that's a lie.

That black strand could be one of Clyde's ..uh.."threads" could be worth a PSA/DNA (literally) hehe Ebay 1/1 Drexler game worn patch / pube card
I don't eat ham mate so I can't do a trade for the autos. Thanks for sharing the break:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom