14th July Show - Penrith NSW - Special Guests...Provan & Summons

Here's the explanation for the three separate signing sections . It represents the priority of which group goes first whilst the others wait till their turn is called: 1st are APCS cards & materials. 2nd are the VIP or autograph tickets that have been purchased for non APCS material, and 3rd are the wild card tickets which is for non signings, and for meet and greet and photo ops.

Thanks Jaede,

It still doesn't really explain the 3 seperate tables however I imagine that the diagram should only show 1 table unless of course they have cloned them or perhaps there is a cardboard cut out for the "wild card" tickets.

Hoping to make it down the F3 to get there.

Ross

Yeah have to agree there most likely be only one table, I'm hoping they do the signings early enough, so that my soccer game doesn't interfere and can get what I want signed

It's a pity that no panthers players or current NRL players are going to be at the show.

This could be the card, The Gladiators' 50th Anniversary Tribute card
2013_apcs-36_collectables_show_gladiators_card_provan_summons_dual-signature_b.jpg

I'll be there! Hopefully i'll convince myself to grab a nice NBA box to break on the day :p

FROM Elite Sports Property (ESP):

We will be sampling NRL Power Play/ NRL Limited Edition and NRL Traders on the day.
- Each person that enters the hall will receive a free packets of NRL Power Play.
As lucky door prizes these will be given away (subject to change):
· 3 NRL Power Play Albums
· 6 Traders Albums
· 3 Limited Albums
- 3 boxes of NRL Power Play
· 3 Boxes of NRL Limited Edition
There will also be live box breaks if the winners want to do that at the stand.

More info about the show, special guests & cards visit www.ashow.com.au

I think I have to go. Gotta apologise to Norm Provan. I pestered him after the 2003 GF (in the carpark) to shake my hand. He did, but didn't seem too impressed. I was completely wasted at the time...

BTW... his hands are HUUUUGE! He could write with a baseball bat if it had lead in it.

$10 for a signature of these legends is great! I'll a photo to have signed on the day. Might pickup some of the show cards too, cant go wrong with these!

Back
Top Bottom