Lazlow

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mat
eBay User
blackmetalfan666
ITG Used
nRD67uR.jpg

Nicklas Lidstrom | Wendel Clark/Doug Gilmour | Jake Viratanen/Jakub Voracek/Mike Bossy | Yvan Cournoyer/Jacques Lemaire/Dennis Hull/Tony Esposito

Man I was looking forward to this one, I like ITG as a point of difference from Upper Deck and Panini's offerings, but this was a disappointing box. Some big names but they're all Silver Version (ie /50 or /60) single colour jersey swatches. Basically at the bottom end of this product.

Crown Royale
aZ8QG4E.jpg

Jonathan Huberdeau | Pat LaFontaine | Matthew Nieto | Joe Colborne (Sovereign Sigs redemption)

Great looking Silo, lazy ass sig. Kids these days! Still I wasn't a fan of Crown Royale 2 years ago, but I've come around. Could do with a parallel or two per box though. With Playbook and Authentic out soon I'll probably add another box or two of Crown Royale to that order.

Totally Certified
HSMFdoz.jpg

Jonas Brodin | Andrew Ladd | Pierre Turgeon | Steven Stamkos | Charlie Coyle

Some people perfer Certified over Royale, but to be honest as a hit per box I'd take a silo over anything here, anytime.

While I moan a lot to do like that Panini have seemingly lowered their release prices on these boxes, given the resale value of the hits is no where near what the BBallers can get.

Back
Top Bottom