12-13 Playoffs - SPOILERS INSIDE

Fair call. My personal opinion is that regardless of how disappointed you are, you show your respect to the team that just defeated you, even if it was to just say "Good game" and then walk off. You dont need to hang around and exchange best wishes like George did, but you at least need to show dignity in defeat, and Hibbert might have been surprised, as I am quite sure that many Heat players would have wanted to congratulate him on a fantastic series where he was Indiana's most consistent player.

The only time I have been completely disgusted by a team's behaviour was way (way, way) back when Isiah Thomas led his team off the court, when his Pistons lost to Jordan's Bulls, before the game had even finished, leaving only the 5 players from his team that were actually still playing out the remainder of the game. This was just another sign of how ultra-competitive Thomas was, but it also highlights what a sore loser Thomas was as well.

If Battier takes out one of Tony's knees, then Spurs in 7. Sweep for a healthy Spurs team. :)

Looking forward to this series.

Quite simply, the Heat need to come up with a plan for Parker, do that and they win.

If the Spurs can stop Lebron, they win.

Unfortunately for me and the Spurs fans, I think the Heats job is much easier.

Pop gives the Spurs an edge no doubt and It's awesome to see the Spurs stick at it and get back to the NBA finals.

But I think the Heat win in 5 or 6 and Lebron gets his revenge from the 07 sweep.

bit of a tougher one to pick than what i thought, spurs are looking very ominous, and clicking well, doing everything right...but if the heat can get the contributions from the team they did in game 7 versus the pacers well it could be interesting, the spurs dont have the mountain in the middle ala roy hibbert, splitter is ok, but not on the same page, duncan could be a problem, bosh will need to be on his A game, after the last serious this is doubtful as he was more of a D-, parker needs to be played tight and not allowed to penetrate, and if the shooters for the spurs are on song and hook nose floppy flop flop --aka ginobili starts to play well it could be all over...as for the heat, allen, battier and miller need to be consistent, wade needs to play to his talent and would like to see lebron be more mj like and just take it to the spurs...dont count the heat out just yet!!!

Back
Top Bottom