11 down 3 to go - Panini Prizm Parallel (P)insanity

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Got the /10, /5 and 1/1 to go. The 1/1 has been graded so someone probably has that forever.

IMG_1856.JPG

Very nice rainbow mate.
Is hard when you know for certain that 1/1 is tied down in someones collection :(

What can you do hey?! Maybe it's a 1/1 graded set collector. Might show up one day!

Is Dominique in many of the releases with this many parallels and are you chasing everything or just autos or things that are a must have?

What can you do hey?! Maybe it's a 1/1 graded set collector. Might show up one day!

Is Dominique in many of the releases with this many parallels and are you chasing everything or just autos or things that are a must have?
Very hard to inspire myself to chase much of anything these days, sticker autos leave me cold.
I am very selective now, great old school and top tier autos.

Nice almost rainbow mate, perhaps the 1/1 also features in Replay???? Hah hah I'm not even sure how many variants there are in that rainbow you're chasing, care to inform a newbie?

Nice almost rainbow mate, perhaps the 1/1 also features in Replay???? Hah hah I'm not even sure how many variants there are in that rainbow you're chasing, care to inform a newbie?

Don't scare me like that! Haha. 14 in the rainbow including the black impossible 1/1. Gone are the days of like 5 variations ...

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhh, always love the way Rainbows look when done.

Man, don't give up on the card, just cause its a 1/1.

Hobbies a funny thing, the amount of times people say certain sets etc can't be done, and people still complete em.

Thanks man. Can't help but look every now and then so yeah you never know when something will show up!

Back
Top Bottom