100-Card PSA Value Sub

Lippo

User #43
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
PsychoLippo
Results from my first PSA submission are back!

These popped recently (after 9 months in the queue) and finally got around to scanning.

Took a while and results were a bit hit and miss.

PSA_Value_1.png

PSA_Value_2.png

PSA_Value_3.png

PSA_Value_4.png

PSA_Value_5.png

That must of felt like a long 9 months waiting on all of those. Definitely got a solid ratio of 10 there's. You did super well having the Shaq and KG UD jerseys both come back 10. Great stuff.

Thanks guys, thoughts on results:
  • Really happy with the 2x PSA10 UD Game Jerseys (x313, x314) and overall, can't complain :)
  • On the flip side, a bit bummed that one of the two Shaq UD RCs didn't get a 10 (x309 and x310) and can't work out why the Lebron / Darko / Melo (x279) didn't 10.
  • Thankfully in this lot I didn't get random 5s (only 2x 7s, ave. 9.27). Should have spent more time checking surface, etc. Really just checked centering and a quick check of edges in toploader.
General thoughts on grading based on these results:
  • I'd make for a terrible grader, got 10s for stuff I though would 8 and vice versa.
  • It does take a while - ended up forgetting what was in my sub over the 9 months! The backlog does seem to be clearing now though.
  • Centering is really not that critical in the grading unless absolutely shocking. PSA allow for a 60/40 and you can sort of see that from the Lebron & Bogut 05/06 Chromes x266 and x351. They look quite off but did grade 10 anyway.
  • Grenning from the early chrome stuff really impacts on the grade. Green = prob. max PSA 8.
Happy to share thoughts or questions if anyone wanted to ask.

I've take a 9.27 average every day of the week - jsut be glad the old school UD Game Jerseys came out a treat!

Back
Top Bottom