10 April 2011 Australia's Premier Collectables Show NSW

DGCollectables

https://www.dgcollectables.com.au/
Real Name
Gary
eBay User
DGCollectables
I just got news from Sonny that the next Sydney cardshow is on in 3 weeks. Here are the details:

South Sydney Rabbitohs Part 1

Revesby Workers Club
Sunday 10 April 2011 10:00am-3:00pm
2B Brett Street, Revesby NSW 2214
Bring your tradelists and trade bait! Come in early to avoid disappointment.

So you read right, South Sydney Rabbitohs at the Revesby Workers Club. This is going to be pretty big!

the rabbits.. should be a great day and ill certainly be there school holidays too.

Are ALL the Rabbitohs going to be there? It will be awesome if they are!

What does the "Part 1" mean?

I checked on the card show website and it says "Bob McCarthy" is the special guest.

ill go regardless there always a good day i hope they do get the whole team there though

I will be there guys with alot of Rugby League cards to sell. (single's and Set's)
From the 60's right up to the current release 2011 Champions !!
If there is anything you r chasing and like to pick up from the show don't hesitate to email me or call on 0431535600!!
Cheers
Dan GO THE BUNNIES !!!

Hi,

Im really interested in going, i was wondering if there will be any ultra pro storage boxes (150ct 200ct and 250ct) and toploaders etc available to buy there?

Thanks!

top loaders for sure and from past experince the boxes will be there too.

I will definitely be there guys... make sure you bring all the cards of the players I collect....

Gary - trade me that octo GU card from 07-08 Luxury Box

I just read the lineup on the website, and i'm going to fly up for this. 5 different Rabbitohs players! Looking forward to adding to adding the cards from the upcoming show to my collection.

Here is the flyer:

APCS-RWC-10-4-11.jpg

APCS-RWC-10-4-11.jpg

will be suprised if asotasi will show hes been a grub any other time ive met him... as for they others look forward to it should eb a good day

does anyone know exactly when Bob McCarthy will be there ? and ditto for the current players ? cant imagine them staying for anymore than 1 of the 5 hours of the show.

Back
Top Bottom