1 x Valor and 1 x Totally Certified...

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Bit the bullet and went a tin of Valor on the D & A special. Don't mind paying $125 as opposed to the $170 they first were. Valor cards are real nice in hand, especially the on card Auto's. Also had a stab at Totally Certified. Didn't do too bad on them, could have been better but also a whole lot worse ! Redemption is a Ronnell Lewis Gold /25 Auto. No Ram love besides a Warner base in Valor.:(
Gonna give my mate dibs on the 'fins, but everything else bar the Warner is available...

12 Valor (Medium).jpg
12 Tot Cert (Medium).jpg

Looks like you are starting a Tannehill pc now.

I agree with the price of valor. I have been hesitant to go for it but I might have to get a box now.

I have a Ronnell Lewis redemption too from Totally certified i got from a case share. He got into some trouble with the law the other day too, so maybe Panini can get him to sign when he goes to court.

Looks like you are starting a Tannehill pc now.

I agree with the price of valor. I have been hesitant to go for it but I might have to get a box now.

I have a Ronnell Lewis redemption too from Totally certified i got from a case share. He got into some trouble with the law the other day too, so maybe Panini can get him to sign when he goes to court.

Kinda hope he doesn't get to sign...might get something better ! ;)

Very good breaks Trevor. You seem to have some great luck when it comes to getting decent rookie QB Autos!

Back
Top Bottom