MJ collection. On going thread (87-88 Fleer pickup) :)

SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU SOME MICHAEL JORDAN CARDS.I DON,T WANT ANYTHING FOR THEM.THERE NOT HIGH VALUE,OR YOU MIGHT HAVE THEM,BUT THERE MIGHT BE SOME THING THERE YOU LIKE.

SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU SOME MICHAEL JORDAN CARDS.I DON,T WANT ANYTHING FOR THEM.THERE NOT HIGH VALUE,OR YOU MIGHT HAVE THEM,BUT THERE MIGHT BE SOME THING THERE YOU LIKE.

PM sent. At least let me pay postage mate, very kind of you i appreciate it.

WEEK 9
Iv been eyeing this card off for quite a while now and with it being pretty quite on the ebay front i decided to stop looking and buy it. Another pre-94 card ticked off the list for $12.

93-94 Fleer Ultra All-NBA
Screenshot_20170424-193042.jpg

Hey guys. First of all i want to send a massive thank you to a few members. I feel odd about naming them for some reason (you know who you are). I got home from work yesterday to a couple of packages full of MJ cards completely donated to my collection. These people are a huge asset to the hobby and make the experience all the more enjoyable.

Still chasing that week 10 purchase. If anyone has the pink beam team for sale let me know.

Ill put up a quick pic of all my MJ inserts for now to keep this thread ticking over and keep looking for something to pick up in the nexxt day or 2. Im actually pretty chuffed with the collection of inserts, its starting to look pretty sexy.
20170505_144100.jpg

We certainly have very good members here on these boards, from the looks of things the generosity is unbelievable :)

WEEK 11
Spent $15 this week, a little more luck this week with the auctions bit these cards are all coming out of the states which is a bit of a risk. Ill just cross fingers they get here in 1 piece.

Happy to add these to my collection.
Screenshot_20170530-121158.jpg
Screenshot_20170530-121229.jpg
Screenshot_20170530-121128.jpg

Back
Top Bottom