1 Case of Heroes Vol 2

smc2910

Banned User
Real Name
Shaun
eBay User
bigman710
After having to re order after my 1st seller couldnt come through, finally got my hands on this one. Hope i dont get heaps of dud boxes. Will post box results rather than packs.

Box 4 HOT
West Rosen - Nicholas D'Agosto Auto
Jake Minor Sketch (Nice one of Peter in chair tied up)
16 Foil Cards

nice sketch, that will almost pay for the case by itself!!

Thanks, when i got a dud to start off with i thought it would be an ****house break.

Yeah will get a decent bit back, i might wait a lil while before listing since Ebay is flooded with Star Wars AOC sketch cards. A nice sketch by Treece would top off the case :p

yeah was thinking the same, but 2nd box is a massive hit :D

Jake minor only did around about 100 sketches which is not a bad pull either :thumbsup: hope it keeps up, all u need now is a dual auto ;)

yeah was thinking the same, but 2nd box is a massive hit :D

Jake minor only did around about 100 sketches which is not a bad pull either :thumbsup: hope it keeps up, all u need now is a dual auto ;)

I think id be pushing my luck after the Pence :lol:

Yeah checked out scoundrel for a listing, wasnt 100% sure who JM was. I like the sketches that depict a scene rather than a character, the J Treece West & Claire flying sketch looked great.

Box 6 Dud

Thought it would be with no hit in the left side like all my others.

8 Foils though, i should be thankfull

Well if i send it for replacements that would give me a perfect collation.

3 Costume
3 Sketch
3 Auto
72 Foils

So not too bad overall

no dual costume or auto but the Pence made up for that. Sooo tempted for a second now.

I wouldnt waste your money, just buy the stuff u want off ebay so much cheaper, autos go for about $15ea and sketches usually under $20-30, costume usually under $10, unless u hit a massive sketch, dual auto or dual costume, its not even close to worth it, I mean I hit a dual costume out of my 2 cases and after I have sold everything except a few holofoil sets and base sets I have gotten back $430 and that hasnt taken out the fees from feebay yet :( a $270 loss on the 2 cases and that was WITH a dual costume and the 5 replacement cards!!

You would be better off spending the $350-400 on another series imo :thumbsup:

Was lucky this case cost me just under $300 US

Yeah, not much catching my eye over next few months apart from Bond in Motion and Batman Archives, have to wait till Feb for Lost season 4 :cry::cry::cry: . I might try some AFL or NRL, AFL looks like a half decent release, NRL might be a bit of a hit & miss release, sure there will be great prices on sigs if u can jag one. You still getting a case of it or a few odd boxes.

Ive got a mixed case coming with a box of Marvel Masterpeices 2 coming, if i like those i might have a crack at them. Might be lucky enough to hit a Nar :p

Back
Top Bottom