For Sale 09 Pinnacle Phil Davis Draft Pick Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Devils

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Henry
Hi guys,

My brother has decided to sell his Davis DPS. All reasonable offers are welcome and he will also swap for a Schoenmakers DPS.:v:

---------- Post added 07-10-2009 at 08:16 PM ----------

Forgot to add that signature has minor scratches on auto.

last few sold on ebay for $24 and $25.

Take out fees from eBay and paypal and youre looking at around $20.

Hence my offer of $25 inc postage is very very fair.

tell your brother to go to eBay then. And he still probably won't get that espeically with fees etc

As Richo said in his post, please keep your comments like this to yourself. If you dont like the price/quality etc, dont buy it.

Um, it wasn't criticism. I was offering advice. Usually to get the best price for any card it's better to be put on eBay, that's obviously what his brother is after.

Edit: Just read the site rules again, thats fine.

It helps when you actually read the rules before commenting....so how about your edit or remove the offending comment then?

It helps when you actually read the rules before commenting....so how about your edit or remove the offending comment then?

If it was that offending don't you think a mod would have removed it already?

And if i'm not mistaken...you're not a mod are you? Thought not. Carry on. :whistle:

Oh and I said, just read them 'again'. You read the site rules before every post? Get off your high horse mate, some younger members here will put up with your rubbish, but your god complex is hilarious to me :D

If it was that offending don't you think a mod would have removed it already?

And if i'm not mistaken...you're not a mod are you? Thought not. Carry on. :whistle:

Oh and I said, just read them 'again'. You read the site rules before every post? Get off your high horse mate, some younger members here will put up with your rubbish, but your god complex is hilarious to me :D

You have been told the rules, apparently read them and still you continue to carry on. If you wish to play this game - I am a mod and I can hit the ban button. Your call.

edit
Considering Matt(a mod) has already told you to stop maybe should just be tired and ****ty and hit the ban button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom