08 Ultimate Appreciation Thread!

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
i know matty started a "Ultimate has sh***y sticker autos in its release" thread, but how about an appreciation thread?? :thumbsup:

i don't have too much of an opinion on the whole release just yet (only just noticed them on the bay today?!?) a few of the cards look OK, but this one really caught my eye :eek:

a combination i haven't seen in my Melo collecting days....on card auto and pretty decent design....

melo_drj08ultimate.jpg

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

i've always been keen to get a Dr J auto...now i suppose i have an excuse :lol:

what other beauties are out there??

Did you only find that because of melo??? :lol::lol::lol:

I actually prefer a few of the autos from this years ultimate.
Great thread and thanks for sharing. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Man the RC Logomen (theres a tauren green up atm on ebay) look horrendous :(

but that card Dr.J/melo looks sweet as looks like I'll just pick and choose some singles this year.

i know matty started a "Ultimate has sh***y sticker autos in its release" thread, but how about an appreciation thread?? :thumbsup:

i don't have too much of an opinion on the whole release just yet (only just noticed them on the bay today?!?) a few of the cards look OK, but this one really caught my eye :eek:

a combination i haven't seen in my Melo collecting days....on card auto and pretty decent design....

melo_drj08ultimate.jpg

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

i've always been keen to get a Dr J auto...now i suppose i have an excuse :lol:

what other beauties are out there??

I noticed that card, nice interesting combo :thumbsup:

Damn, the ultimate trios jerseys have a trio from each team (30 cards) something that I've wanted to see I think I may have to collect them!!

Might have to sell a few cards as a result :(

Ev, I gotta say, I really like the DR J/Melo set you have posted.....much like this card!

9d31_1.JPG

Looks a lot like last years Exquisite dual jersey autos!

Ev, I gotta say, I really like the DR J/Melo set you have posted.....much like this card!

9d31_1.JPG

Looks a lot like last years Exquisite dual jersey autos!

that does look pretty sweet Matty!! :worthy:

and you're right.....they do look alot like last years exquisite dual jersey autos!! :(

at least this set is #/25 so it should be relatively easy to pick one up (a Melo/Dr J i mean) Easy as opposed to being #/5 which the exquisite ones are!!

i wonder what other combos there are with Melo??

that's a shame.. premium patches were very cool in hand..

lovely design for these year but nothing really unique... but cool enough to pick up some singles I reckon. I love the match up cards!

This is nice!!

Doesnt look like stickers tho...

But why Bowen and why Kerr???

40bd_1.JPG

I like the variation on some of the quads rather than the same old guys. The Lakers have Dennis Rodman and Glen Rice with Kobe and...someone else...I like that. Horace Grant also features twice and yeah, just good to see some fresh combos.

Back
Top Bottom