07 Exquisite Card Appreciation Thread...

heres a biggy, coulda been better pieces though

6ea9_1.jpg

Yep, I agree. But I'll go 1 step further. I hate the patch cards in this years Exquisite. If I pulled 1 of those out of my box/pack. I would not be real excited. Fair enough it's the gun 3 players but what a terrible patch design.... I think the Ultimate Tripples and multi patches look way better.... Only my opinion though, someone may like them...

I hate the patch cards in this years Exquisite. If

You have said this a couple of times now....i reckon they look great!! The only thing that is a little funny is that sometimes the patches blend with the cards a bit to much.

What dont you like about them?? :blink:

Yep, I agree. But I'll go 1 step further. I hate the patch cards in this years Exquisite. If I pulled 1 of those out of my box/pack. I would not be real excited. Fair enough it's the gun 3 players but what a terrible patch design.... I think the Ultimate Tripples and multi patches look way better.... Only my opinion though, someone may like them...

Agree 100% TERRIBLE. They don;t even stand out from the rest of the card! I actually have to search for them, and I know what the design of the card is by now! If the patch doesn;t jump out and say "Hey Hey, I'm an awesome patch", then the design sucks ass. And this is meant to be the highest end product on the market? Ouch...

very nice card., yes, i agree, 05-06 was much better..

but to be honest, they made very little changes except exquisite auto patches this season.....

very nice card., yes, i agree, 05-06 was much better..

but to be honest, they made very little changes except exquisite auto patches this season.....

The pictures on this years dual's are all up close and have that air of fuzzyness you see on crap TV like 'Passions'! Looks terrible.

The pictures on this years dual's are all up close and have that air of fuzzyness you see on crap TV like 'Passions'! Looks terrible.

Agree... especially this card, really poor jordan jersey...not even a patch on stuff like this, i mean, this is /23 and exquisite, should pay more attention to the type of cards they insert... James 3 colour patch was great though.

This auction finished at $US338. Out of my price range.

Any other time other than this month, I'd have been happy to have snapped it up for you and let you slowly pay me back in installments or something mate. eBay is great at giving you the opportunity to find your dream card, but because of lump sum payments, that dream may not be realised by some! Happy to help where I can

Check out the ending price on this one.......The buyer has one of the best Exquisite MJ collections going!

It's just got a whole lot better!

Jordan/Lebron/Kobe Logoman

WOW!

Cheers
Matt

I thought Gerald had got this card into his PC... but today I saw the same card up on ebay again:

Exquisite Triple

I wonder what happened, maybe the seller got greedy and wanted more for it :eek: ...hmmm....

I thought Gerald had got this card into his PC... but today I saw the same card up on ebay again:

Exquisite Triple

I wonder what happened, maybe the seller got greedy and wanted more for it :eek: ...hmmm....

I'd say that's exactly what happened. He actually states in his description 'being re-sold due to transaction not being completed due to the buyer'
Doubt that when you're talking $21,000, a 1/1 and you're the worlds leading MJ collector!

Back
Top Bottom