07 Exquisite Card Appreciation Thread...

which is why i mainly stick 2 base, inserts, redemptions, and oddballs of the mailman

ahh true but there is a triple patch from 03-04 which is a very pricey set

i have seen the jerseys, not to appealing but not the quad patch, just had a look and couldn't find

thanx mate 4 some reason just couldn't find it in my searches, nice card but will go pretty high and i just don't like the design say even as much as the ud black quad patches so will pass on that 1

07numbersmelo.jpg

first one i have seen of these so far!!

Your 04-05 one is so much better, I love that years exquisite.

agree with you 110% there Mike!! there wasn't a bad looking subset that whole year.....the limited logos were beautiful, the Enshrinement autos were to die for, the auto patches were nice, the triple patches were very eye catching and the Emblems of Endorsements from 04'05 were by far the best since exquisites release!!

agree with you 110% there Mike!! there wasn't a bad looking subset that whole year.....the limited logos were beautiful, the Enshrinement autos were to die for, the auto patches were nice, the triple patches were very eye catching and the Emblems of Endorsements from 04'05 were by far the best since exquisites release!!

Yep :D

And let me tell ya, we are a rare breed too.

I have talked with so many collectors, and only a handful, and I do mean a handful, even think 04-05 is good.

Everyone digs the first years, and 05-06 (which I think was horrible). But yeah, I have predominately stuck with 04-05 as much as I can with my set chasing.

Yep, all the years before 06-07 were better.... This is a great time to be buying them as most are concentrating on the new... Some of the designs this year are terriible. The base card looks like something SPX would do.

Yep, all the years before 06-07 were better.... This is a great time to be buying them as most are concentrating on the new... Some of the designs this year are terriible. The base card looks like something SPX would do.

The only things I don't min in this years, are the auto patch cards and Extra Exquisite cards.

The Base doesn't do it for me, so will give that set a miss this year.

Agreed boys....04-05 was by far the best year. 03-04 was their "experimental" year IMO. While they looked great they were very plain looking cards....

05-06 were disgraceful.....

This years look awesome though i reckon!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom