07 Exquisite Card Appreciation Thread...

I heard that Gerald and the seller had a dispute over the terms of sale and the deal fell through. A shame really, Gerald has a great Jordan PC!

Cheers
Matt

That's a real shame.... I wonder if the seller will get anything close to the original deal amount now....

I get the feeling that it will sell for a nice amount, considering the news yesterday that some of the big sellers are starting to pick up this years cards again.

Cheers
Matt

Scrub my last comment about Dual Numbers set this year being a no hope since TMac/JR = 1/1. I just realised they didn't put just that 1/1 in the set, but also Marcus Williams/Kyle Lowry 1/1. How stupid can these guys get? I mean you're going for an AWESOME set like that and you luck into getting the 1/1 somehow, but Oops, wait, there are 2 1/1s in the set. Dreaming.

Scrub my last comment about Dual Numbers set this year being a no hope since TMac/JR = 1/1. I just realised they didn't put just that 1/1 in the set, but also Marcus Williams/Kyle Lowry 1/1. How stupid can these guys get? I mean you're going for an AWESOME set like that and you luck into getting the 1/1 somehow, but Oops, wait, there are 2 1/1s in the set. Dreaming.

Now that indeed would be a huge accomplishment if you were to complete such a set.... :D. Makes a set chase that more satisfying.....

Brad......here is a nice card for you......

b1302.jpg

Cheers
Matt

I think for 1 of 1, 3.5G is not too bad... dual patch with his newly improved auto hehe..

I dunno when I can own 1 of 1 card in my life.. :drool::-k

Hey bud, keep on trying.

Took me 14 years to get my first!!!!!

And in the end, it was given to me. But will have my first of my own in shortly, well, I'm hoping, touch wood.

Back
Top Bottom