06/07 Reflections Sell Sheet

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Here is the sell sheet for Reflections 06/07

Reflections.jpg

The shape of the material on the mirror images look exactly like the g/u in Topps 52 style. I prefer the game used in the sell sheet rather than the 05/06 ones!

Had to vent this....so let me get this straight...

05-06, we get 4 GU or Auto Per box, in addition to 3 numbered rookies.

The 2nd edition, 06-07, we get ONLY 1!!! triple or dual GU (which means squat, I mean Luxury box give those, and they are different players!!) and 1 Auto. On top of that we get only 2 numbered rookies....

Hmmm seem to me its gonna be crap unless boxes are much much cheaper

Out of the three sell sheets matt has provided for us this is a clear cut winner. Rookie Debut has nice base and rcs but the auto cards look ugly and Ultra has really gone downhill in the last 2-3 years. Reflections is a cheap product with great cards and designs. Those auto/game used cards look (sic) :cool:

Like the look of the Mirror Images, but no doubt they'll be like 1:2 cases or something strange like that.

I think I like 05-06 better, but these ones could be sweet too, we need to see more cards...

after taking a second look, are those sticker autographs or are they autographed on a special surface like the 05-06 Hardcourt auto's? I really hope they aren't sticker!!

I like them....and the way i read it is you will still receive the same (GU/Autos etc) as this years product but you will receive at least 1 Dual/Triple card per box.

Back
Top Bottom