05-06 finest - 2 more boxes

can anyone help me out with my photobucket,it has only saved one of the images i am trying to save.:(

does photobucket have a limit of what it can hold???? or is it just trying to piss me off:mad:

there is a limit, but its huge, like a gig or 2 i think, thats room for thousands of pics. if the images are really big ie. bitmaps, over 512kb or something like that then it takes ages to upload, maybe thats the problem?

JZA said:
there is a limit, but its huge, like a gig or 2 i think, thats room for thousands of pics. if the images are really big ie. bitmaps, over 512kb or something like that then it takes ages to upload, maybe thats the problem?

i thought that but then tried 1 image at a time and one of the cards worked (steve nash black ref),but allthe rest come back with "fatal error" and a whole heap of mumbo jumbo after this.

i do have a few photos on my bucket but thought that i would still have a few more to go

Are the file names similar? Sometimes the file names are too long and it automatically shortens them, if the first few words are the same for each pick, then the error message comes up because it wont upload pics with the same file name

The Truth said:
Are the file names similar? Sometimes the file names are too long and it automatically shortens them, if the first few words are the same for each pick, then the error message comes up because it wont upload pics with the same file name
i just tried that cause that is what i thought it might be.i thought it was trying to upload from last months scans with the same scan numbers but it isn't:(
i also tried not putting a file name at all,no luck#-o

i just tried old scans that i have and they didn't work either

spree fani got the same problem from photobucket aswell.. my photo didnt appear after i upload. and there is a error. donno what happen >.<

SPREE FAN said:
i thought that but then tried 1 image at a time and one of the cards worked (steve nash black ref),but allthe rest come back with "fatal error" and a whole heap of mumbo jumbo after this.

i do have a few photos on my bucket but thought that i would still have a few more to go

I had the same problem last night, whilst I was re-arranging, renaming, re-locating some of the pictures on my PhotoBucket.

However, I found a trick around it. While I was renaming and re-describing some pictures, that FATAL ERROR message came up all the time, once I OK'ed it and it didn't moved nor renamed or redescribed my pictures. What I've found is that, if you just rename the FILE NAME only, it will do everything correctly. Go and try it and see if it works for yourself but please, read what I just wrote correctly.

Cheers~

henkita217 said:
I had the same problem last night, whilst I was re-arranging, renaming, re-locating some of the pictures on my PhotoBucket.

However, I found a trick around it. While I was renaming and re-describing some pictures, that FATAL ERROR message came up all the time, once I OK'ed it and it didn't moved nor renamed or redescribed my pictures. What I've found is that, if you just rename the FILE NAME only, it will do everything correctly. Go and try it and see if it works for yourself but please, read what I just wrote correctly.

Cheers~

thanks mate,think i did what you said already,but will give it another crack the way you wrote it....................cheers

SPREE FAN said:
thanks mate,think i did what you said already,but will give it another crack the way you wrote it....................cheers

I re-read what I wrote and I have to add something. :p Hopefully not to confuse you further....

if you just rename the FILE NAME only, it will do everything correctly.

^^ In regards to the Italics above, you will need to do this only after you have re-named and re-described your picture. For some reason, the correct file name & description you have written for that picture is saved and only after this, you then rename the file name again and it will correctly put everything in place.

It worked for me.

Cheers~

Awesome wade pull mate - jersey # to boot!!!
Amazed to see all these finest box/case breaks and as far as I can tell not one KG refractor!

Also Justin - did u hook up with that dude about the PMG green?? Don't let it go!!!!

henkita217 said:
I re-read what I wrote and I have to add something. :p Hopefully not to confuse you further....

if you just rename the FILE NAME only, it will do everything correctly.

^^ In regards to the Italics above, you will need to do this only after you have re-named and re-described your picture. For some reason, the correct file name & description you have written for that picture is saved and only after this, you then rename the file name again and it will correctly put everything in place.

It worked for me.

Cheers~

thanks for your help henkita,but it still says error.

it is either coming up as "fatal error" or "osg error"

what the hell does that mean:mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :confused:

awesome work well done!!! :D Can't believe ya luck pulling the Wade.... I need some sorta mojo like that when I next get a box... lol

wolvesjr34 said:
awesome work well done!!! :D Can't believe ya luck pulling the Wade.... I need some sorta mojo like that when I next get a box... lol

i need some bloody mojo to get my photobucket to work:mad: :mad: :mad: stupid photobucket:mad: :mad: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom