Panini Blog “Where Is It?” Weekend Begins with a New Panini America Image Hunt (20 Prizes)

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
knight-vip.jpg

Another Friday here on The Knight’s Lance brings with it another chance for loyal Panini America collectors to win some sweet cards. But today’s contest is no ordinary “Find It!” Friday. This time, we’re unveiling something tentatively dubbed the “Where Is It? Weekend.” The contest still involves finding some hidden, smaller and perhaps-somewhat-manipulated versions of the Panini America knight that appears at the top of this post. But this time, we’re giving participants the full weekend to submit their answers — and we’re giving a lot more prizes.

To be sure, it’s been a busy last few weeks for Panini America and we’ve delivered a wealthy share of must-see galleries that have kept you up to date with everything we’ve been doing. Many of those galleries will serve as your visual playground for this inaugural edition “Where Is It? Weekend” as we continue the Panini America tradition of giving back to fans and collectors. Up for grabs this time: five boxes of 2014 Donruss Baseball, five boxes of 2013 Crown Royale Football, and 10 additional cards that we’ve pulled from recent breaks.

Somewhere in the linked galleries below, we’ve hidden FIVE images of the Panini knight. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find the five images and tell us — AS A COMMENT TO THIS POST — where you found them.

We’ll wait to approve all comments until after the entry deadline — which is this Sunday night (February 23, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. CST) – so your comment will appear to you as “pending moderation.” That’s our way of protecting your answers to this contest so that everyone else can’t see them. To be eligible to win, PLEASE KEEP THE ANSWERS TO YOURSELF until after the deadline. We want to reward those folks who’ve taken the time and effort to find the four hidden images.

We’ll place all correct entries into an online randomizer and award five winners with a box of 2014 Donruss Baseball, five winners with a box of 2013 Crown Royale Football and 10 additional winners with single cards from some of our recent breaks.

Just to be clear, here is the hidden image you’re looking for:

knight-vip.jpg

Your galleries are linked below. Good luck and thanks in advance for your participation.

Panini America Produces Card Set Honoring Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Breaking News: Panini America Announces 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Prizm Set

The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2014 Donruss Baseball (Must-See Images)

The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2013 Crown Royale Football Hobby (81 Pics)

Teaser Gallery: Panini America Busts Three Boxes of 2013-14 Gold Standard Basketball

Teaser Gallery: Panini America Opens Early Boxes of 2013-14 Totally Certified Hockey

Signing in the Reign: Panini America Finally Lands Seahawks Superstar Russell Wilson

b.gif

Continue reading...

Somewhere in the linked galleries below, we’ve hidden FIVE images of the Panini knight. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find the five images and tell us — AS A COMMENT TO THIS POST — where you found them.

We’ll wait to approve all comments until after the entry deadline — which is this Sunday night (February 23, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. CST) – so your comment will appear to you as “pending moderation.” That’s our way of protecting your answers to this contest so that everyone else can’t see them. To be eligible to win, PLEASE KEEP THE ANSWERS TO YOURSELF until after the deadline. We want to reward those folks who’ve taken the time and effort to find the four hidden images.

Ok can anyone help here??

never taken part in this... I have highlighted the key words in RED.. confuses the hell out of me..
especially since i found FOUR right away and spent another HOUR going thru everything and cant find the last one (if it even exists)

it also says "We want to reward those folks who’ve taken the time and effort to find the four hidden images."

it also says "We want to reward those folks who’ve taken the time and effort to find the four hidden images."

thats what i was pointing out in my post... it says 5 twice and then 4.... but since i posted this here they
updated and changed it on the actual page to say five not four... so i guess there is 5 and i better keep looking for the last one..
been hours now LOL....

Back
Top Bottom