Search results

  1. F

    Jobe Watson Brownlow signature

    Looking for a 2013 prime Jobe Watson Brownlow signature card. Any help is much appreciated!
  2. F

    WANTED - 2018 SELECT AFL LEGACY Certified Signature Anthony Mcdonald Tipungwuti

    Ohh ok. All good then! Don't mind me ill see myself out haha
  3. F

    WANTED - 2018 SELECT AFL LEGACY Certified Signature Anthony Mcdonald Tipungwuti

    Please take it out of the screw down
  4. F

    Draft pick sig

    Hey legends, I'm chasing a Zach Merrett DPS. If anyone one has one could they shoot me a message please, thanks heaps!
  5. F

    WANTED - DOMINANCE DPS

    Still chasing! Let me know legends!
  6. F

    WANTED - DOMINANCE DPS

    Still looking, so if you have one, shoot me an inbox! Thanks in advance!
  7. F

    Case Break 2020 Dominance finished busting

    I'm guessing not
  8. F

    WANTED - DOMINANCE DPS

    Still chasing! Let me know if anyone has one! Thanks!
  9. F

    WANTED - DOMINANCE DPS

    Anyone have one of these, let me know! Thanks!
  10. F

    NBA sales thread on Ebay Zion, Ja, Lebron, Liilard

    Just letting you know that you made a typo in one of the listings. Just means it potentially won't come up if people search NRL traders
  11. F

    Dominance 2020

    Gradually indeed haha
  12. F

    SOLD/TRADED Zion lot

    This one added. Same price $100 for the lot of six
  13. F

    SOLD/TRADED Zion lot

    I have a couple other cards to add to the lot if sold today
  14. F

    SOLD/TRADED Space Jam insert set + Jordans

    Weekend price drop. $100 for the lot, delivered
  15. F

    SOLD/TRADED Zion lot

    $100 for this weekend
  16. F

    SOLD/TRADED Space Jam insert set + Jordans

    Full set of space jam insert set. Cards 1-9, including Jordans $55 delivered. Full set of space jam flips cards 1-30 $60 delivered. Two space jam Jordans $50 delivered. $125 for the lot delivered
  17. F

    SOLD/TRADED Zion lot

    Zion lot $120 delivered Bank transfer or PayPal FF preferred. PayPal add 3%
  18. F

    One touch

    How much? If you're selling?
  19. F

    One touch

    Awesome, thanks for the reply mate!
  20. F

    One touch

    Any idea when 35pt one touches might be back in stock on online shops? 99% of them are sold out or pre order. The other 1% are way over priced